Paperback Writer acetate

For topics that don't quite fit anywhere else...
Lord Reith

Re: Paperback Writer acetate

Post by Lord Reith »

Thankyou very much!
Women there don't treat you mean, in Abilene
teadaka

Post by teadaka »

mojofilter wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 9:03 am Thanks for posting this! I was going to send you a PM, but the board kept giving me an Internal Server Error. Here is the track slowed down to match the cv, and a pass of NR for the tape hiss. I hope you like it!

hxxps://we.tl/t-Ae9fMHHTDp

Best regards,
mojo
I missed it, please upload it again?
Thank you in advance.
beatlesfanfromsop

Post by beatlesfanfromsop »

Amoos Bouche
Thanks for posting this one.
mike
paulramon

Post by paulramon »

Hey Mojo - I also missed this one - any chance you can re-up? Many, many thanks.

And thanks to Amoos for the original share as well!

Regards,

Dan
mojofilter wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 9:03 am Thanks for posting this! I was going to send you a PM, but the board kept giving me an Internal Server Error. Here is the track slowed down to match the cv, and a pass of NR for the tape hiss. I hope you like it!

Best regards,
mojo
Tex

Post by Tex »

Best regards,
mojo
Yes, please repost I missed it somehow.
Amoos Bouche

Post by Amoos Bouche »

Good morning everyone from sunny Devon in the UK, sorry I’ve been occupied the last couple of days so here is the re-up on.

Please note following flaws, the acetate has slight deterioration at the beginning (acetates don't have a long playback life). There is a very slight skip. And finally the tape runs a little fast due to being recorded and played back on two different tape decks (one a very old belt driven, the other a direct drive).

I’ve also included the version speed corrected and hiss removed version kindly posted by Mojofilter, and the patched version kindly posted by Ray Volution.

I would love to hear any other corrections anyone does so please post them on the forum or PM me. Best wishes,
Amoos

(Have you herd the word)

https://www.swisstransfer.com/d/be8cc6b ... 300dca4dba

https://www.swisstransfer.com/d/1e139c3 ... 5f7fe80952
Imagine all the people living life in peace
paulramon

Post by paulramon »

Thank you!
Amoos Bouche wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 7:11 am Good morning everyone from sunny Devon in the UK, sorry I’ve been occupied the last couple of days so here is the re-up on.

Please note following flaws, the acetate has slight deterioration at the beginning (acetates don't have a long playback life). There is a very slight skip. And finally the tape runs a little fast due to being recorded and played back on two different tape decks (one a very old belt driven, the other a direct drive).

I’ve also included the version speed corrected and hiss removed version kindly posted by Mojofilter, and the patched version kindly posted by Ray Volution.

I would love to hear any other corrections anyone does so please post them on the forum or PM me. Best wishes,
Amoos

(Have you herd the word)

https://www.swisstransfer.com/d/be8cc6b ... 300dca4dba

https://www.swisstransfer.com/d/1e139c3 ... 5f7fe80952
teadaka

Post by teadaka »

Thanks to Amoos Bouche for re-uploading!