BEATFILE Discs

Patrick Healy

Re: BEATFILE Discs

Post by Patrick Healy »

alphabeatles wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:39 pm They're a very interesting, mysterious label, seemingly a combination of original and "borrowed" work.
I can't think of any original work they've released, unless you count converting RMW's Recovered Tracks to MP3 before releasing it on CD! :lol:
alphabeatles

Post by alphabeatles »

Patrick Healy wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:04 pm
alphabeatles wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:39 pm They're a very interesting, mysterious label, seemingly a combination of original and "borrowed" work.
I can't think of any original work they've released, unless you count converting RMW's Recovered Tracks to MP3 before releasing it on CD! :lol:
Ooh! And that won't be a first (Misterclaudel...).

Best I could tell some of their remasters and isolations were unique, at least as far as me not being able to find the same thing in my collection at the time.
misterclaudel

Post by misterclaudel »

Funny....people are here downgrading the files but will be the first to download them and why even come into a thread where you don't like the label or whatever?! Escapes me.....
alphabeatles

Post by alphabeatles »

misterclaudel wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:53 pm Funny....people are here downgrading the files but will be the first to download them and why even come into a thread where you don't like the label or whatever?! Escapes me.....
I'm always trying to get people to be more selective, since this stuff is just copies of copies of copies of somebody's project from a decade ago with some new iso's tacked on. You'd be amazed at how much bloat is on our hard drives as a result.

Half the fun of collecting is deleting all the extra junk! Always looking for the pure gold.

PS: misterclaudel, in case you wondered, I was referring to the label, not you ;-)
beatlesnyttigt

Post by beatlesnyttigt »

Curious, in my browser (Firefox) no titles on Mrbeatleg's list are highlighted (nor in InnerLight's) - so I don't know which ones we're missing?
Probably the ones I don't have. ? Robert
EDIT - I opened the page in Safari and here a lot are in blue (highlighted)
misterclaudel

Post by misterclaudel »

alphabeatles wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:55 pm
misterclaudel wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:53 pm Funny....people are here downgrading the files but will be the first to download them and why even come into a thread where you don't like the label or whatever?! Escapes me.....
I'm always trying to get people to be more selective, since this stuff is just copies of copies of copies of somebody's project from a decade ago with some new iso's tacked on. You'd be amazed at how much bloat is on our hard drives as a result.

Half the fun of collecting is deleting all the extra junk! Always looking for the pure gold.

PS: misterclaudel, in case you wondered, I was referring to the label, not you ;-)
misterclaudel

Post by misterclaudel »

misterclaudel wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:52 am
alphabeatles wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:55 pm

It's fine I knew you weren't referring to me but I do get a lot of fanmail asking if I am thee Misterclaudel.....if I was would I name myself after my label? I have minions to do my work!HA!
pumma4

Post by pumma4 »

i have to confess misterclaudel..i thought you were the man !!
cliftdean74

Post by cliftdean74 »

Will the real Misterclaudel please stand up!
misterclaudel

Post by misterclaudel »

THESE are not my rips dips chip or flips....don't ask me about them I am putting them up the way I got them.....one complaint and I will take it down guaranteed! Enjoy

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing