Eddie Cochran - Stereo remixes (by khundalini)

General music and other artist discussions.
khundalini

Eddie Cochran - Stereo remixes (by khundalini)

Post by khundalini »

Advice:
A link to stereo remixes you can find on my private website: see my user profile.
alphabeatles

Re: Eddie Cochran - Stereo remixes (by khundalini)

Post by alphabeatles »

I accepted your challenge and eventually tracked them down!

Well done, nice addition to my Eddie folder.
shadreck

Post by shadreck »

Thank you. Most enjoyable and great remixes. Many thanks.
khundalini

Post by khundalini »

The website is in constant development and progess.
Look out!
badfinger54

Post by badfinger54 »

Have checked some out on the PC and will listen on a CD-R pretty soon! Thank you! Had never heard the live tracks!

Now that technology has progressed it is great to hear the newest DES on Buddy Holly, Gene Vincent and Eddie Cochran tracks! On another forum a member did such nice Gene Vincent ones I wish he had done a few more. Then I'd have ALL of my favorites. Just such a different listening experience compared to the original mono. I listened to them back-to-back (with one of my Gene Vincent CD's) and to my ears the DES win!
WestBeatles

Post by WestBeatles »

badfinger54 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:46 pm Have checked some out on the PC and will listen on a CD-R pretty soon! Thank you! Had never heard the live tracks!

Now that technology has progressed it is great to hear the newest DES on Buddy Holly, Gene Vincent and Eddie Cochran tracks! On another forum a member did such nice Gene Vincent ones I wish he had done a few more. Then I'd have ALL of my favorites. Just such a different listening experience compared to the original mono. I listened to them back-to-back (with one of my Gene Vincent CD's) and to my ears the DES win!
i'd love a link to the other forum where the stereo Gene Vincent stuff could be found, always great to hear these mixes
MarkRJones1970

Post by MarkRJones1970 »

These are great! I downloaded the disc with the 'Boy Meets Girl' TV show, one of my fav recordings ever. One thing though, there's 2 versions of 'Halleluja, I Love Her So', one from each show and both are different. On your disc there's only 1. Have you STEREOED the other version somewhere?
Mark R. Cobley-Jones
Manchester, UK
khundalini

Post by khundalini »

MarkRJones1970 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:48 pm These are great! I downloaded the disc with the 'Boy Meets Girl' TV show, one of my fav recordings ever. One thing though, there's 2 versions of 'Halleluja, I Love Her So', one from each show and both are different. On your disc there's only 1. Have you STEREOED the other version somewhere?
Hi Mark,
there are three versions: two with Vernon Girls sceaming and one live-in-the studio version. I decided on one version so as not to burden the short set list with repetitions.
MarkRJones1970

Post by MarkRJones1970 »

Ok cheers. Thanks for getting back. They sound GREAT! Been playing them LOUD in the car! :)
Mark R. Cobley-Jones
Manchester, UK
khundalini

Post by khundalini »

MarkRJones1970 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:48 pm These are great! I downloaded the disc with the 'Boy Meets Girl' TV show, one of my fav recordings ever. One thing though, there's 2 versions of 'Halleluja, I Love Her So', one from each show and both are different. On your disc there's only 1. Have you STEREOED the other version somewhere?
Your suggestion could lead to a new project bundling all of Eddie's live recordings in England. ;)