McCartney - Ultimate Archive Collection

I can help you out, but I cannot help you in…
MUR

Re: McCartney - Ultimate Archive Collection

Post by MUR »

Thank you for information, it is clear now. Could someone please share Charles Hawtrey's version ? Thank you in advance.
Also, I'd be grateful if someone shares DTS versions mentioned by me above several months ago.

Also I wonder whether Disc 3 of Run Devil Run (shared here in mp3) exists in lossless ?
Searching hard for missing Silent Hills, Non Plus Ultra, WWII, Xavel, Shakuntala sets, fresh Misterclaudel/Valkyrie/Piccadilly.
Also searching hard for FAB CD / DVD releases (solo ones are priority). Ready to trade FAB DVDs with those who trades.
Help67

Post by Help67 »

Hello everyone, could someone upload Flower In The Dirt 5 cd's. It is the only album that is not in the mega link with the complete dysography. Very grateful in advance.
MUR

Post by MUR »

Help67 wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:56 pm Hello everyone, could someone upload Flower In The Dirt 5 cd's. It is the only album that is not in the mega link with the complete dysography. Very grateful in advance.
reup FITD5
hxxps://we.tl/t-q4w2uEmE2Y
hxxps://we.tl/t-tpu7qUPJrv

btw, do you have anything from my request?
Searching hard for missing Silent Hills, Non Plus Ultra, WWII, Xavel, Shakuntala sets, fresh Misterclaudel/Valkyrie/Piccadilly.
Also searching hard for FAB CD / DVD releases (solo ones are priority). Ready to trade FAB DVDs with those who trades.
Help67

Post by Help67 »

Hello MUR, thank you very much for making this set available again. Very thankful.
beatlesnyttigt

Post by beatlesnyttigt »

Regarding Egypt Station by CharlesHawtrey - thanks a lot for clearing that up MrP, I just assumed it must have been from BZ as I haven't been on discord for a very long time.
And MUR - I can re-up it but not until I get back home in about 2.5 weeks from now :( maybe someone else have it and can do that, cheers Robert
PS I don't think Run Devil Run Disc 3 exists in flac as it was only shared in mp3...
CharlesHawtrey

Post by CharlesHawtrey »

MrP wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:21 pm BZ was not running in August 2021 as I recall it was posted to the beatleg discord site and August 2021 sounds right to me
I recall that I posted about his putting "Voo-Doo Records" on his artwork as i felt that was a crap move and would create for later confusion as people would think it was actually connected/continuation of the original releases. Of course that comment got no response and created no change.
I don't recall any return from you, but it could just have disappeared since then.

I agree that having the Voo-Doo Records logo on my revisited UAC sets wasn't a good idea. In fact, I never posted my other sets after this one because I felt guilty for using it, yet they were part of the collection so it was a dilemma of some sort.

I even abandoned the whole idea of updating the sets, as they can be updated for ever, as long as new releases/boots/leaks appears over the years.
Phase one in which Doris gets her oats!
Fast lucky

Post by Fast lucky »

If there's a leak across the ceiling .... ok just kidding :)
Fast lucky

Post by Fast lucky »

... or a crack, we're gonna move ...
persfave

Post by persfave »

MUR wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:06 pm
Help67 wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:56 pm Hello everyone, could someone upload Flower In The Dirt 5 cd's. It is the only album that is not in the mega link with the complete dysography. Very grateful in advance.
reup FITD5
[url]hxxps://we.tl/t-q4w2uEmE2Y[/url]
[url]hxxps://we.tl/t-tpu7qUPJrv[/url]

Argh. I missed the re-up. Does the 5CD Flowers exist in a folder somewhere?
Jerry4

Post by Jerry4 »

persfave wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:02 pm
MUR wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:06 pm
reup FITD5
[url]hxxps://we.tl/t-q4w2uEmE2Y[/url]
[url]hxxps://we.tl/t-tpu7qUPJrv[/url]

Argh. I missed the re-up. Does the 5CD Flowers exist in a folder somewhere?
Here you go. Link good for 7 days:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing