The Complete Back To The Egg Sessions (BFB) 4CD

I can help you out, but I cannot help you in…
bulldog69

Re: The Complete Back To The Egg Sessions (BFB) 4CD

Post by bulldog69 »

I didn't find any issues? thanks for sharing :)
Bless you wherever you are :)
Kwai Chang

Post by Kwai Chang »

@apesrfools...
Thank you! I've never seen this set. I have had Eggs Up since it came out. This is unbelievable!!!
The waitress looks like Linder!
Maxwell House eyes, marmalade thighs, scrambled yellow hair, Rhinestone studded specs...
She's the cook of the house. Why did the chicken cross Abbey Road?
Because the eggman was Paul?
Bugger the jokes...
I love eggs!
KC
pumma4

Post by pumma4 »

i had this BFB set too and was planning to post in the next few weeks..i guess i was saved the trouble of having to do it now..great to see this BFB posted..
apesrfools

Post by apesrfools »

pumma4 wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 4:02 pm i had this BFB set too and was planning to post in the next few weeks..i guess i was saved the trouble of having to do it now..great to see this BFB posted..
This was I set I downloaded a long while ago. It was not tagged at all. It took me days to do it, lol.

If you have an original set I wouldn't stop you from posting it!!
apesrfools

Post by apesrfools »

Kwai Chang wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 3:59 pm @apesrfools...
Thank you! I've never seen this set. I have had Eggs Up since it came out. This is unbelievable!!!
The waitress looks like Linder!
Maxwell House eyes, marmalade thighs, scrambled yellow hair, Rhinestone studded specs...
She's the cook of the house. Why did the chicken cross Abbey Road?
Because the eggman was Paul?
Bugger the jokes...
I love eggs!
KC
It's a great set!
pumma4

Post by pumma4 »

the one i have was probably tagged by someone..mine also has the VERY VERY high resolution artwork as well..
gonchichi

Post by gonchichi »

pumma4 wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 6:35 pm the one i have was probably tagged by someone..mine also has the VERY VERY high resolution artwork as well..
Thank you for sending me the files privately. I've confirmed that your files are identical to apesrfools'.
Some audio data are missing from those files. (For example, if you decode track 01 to .wav, the filesize will be 77,217,836 bytes although the original file ripped from the CD must have been 77,225,612 bytes.) The lost data may be a part of ending silence of each track, but I'm not sure. It looks like most people don't care such minor imperfections...
pumma4

Post by pumma4 »

BFB did alot of odd things with their music..im sure that is why they dont put out beatles music anymore..whatever you saw that was off was probably part of the original recordings from BFB..
InnerLight

Post by InnerLight »

I have a copy of this set also and it has the same decribed error when trying to decode, at least D1T1 as described. And I used 3 different tools to decode - FLAC frontend, dbPowerAmp Music Converter, Trader's Little Helper (though they are likely all using the same/similar FLAC code under the covers).

My set is dated Sept 2017, so we probably all got it back on BZ at the same time. Not ideal but I can certainly live with it. I have no need to decode it to WAV at all and I'm not mastering CDs from it, so... whatever.

If someone has silvers and can do a fresh rip then great. Otherwise, no big deal to me.
apesrfools

Post by apesrfools »

InnerLight wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 9:24 pm I have a copy of this set also and it has the same decribed error when trying to decode, at least D1T1 as described. And I used 3 different tools to decode - FLAC frontend, dbPowerAmp Music Converter, Trader's Little Helper (though they are likely all using the same/similar FLAC code under the covers).

My set is dated Sept 2017, so we probably all got it back on BZ at the same time. Not ideal but I can certainly live with it. I have no need to decode it to WAV at all and I'm not mastering CDs from it, so... whatever.

If someone has silvers and can do a fresh rip then great. Otherwise, no big deal to me.
Hi,

The only way I could decode the flacs to .wav was in TLH using the option: decode through errors (flac only), just tick the box.

The whole disc was like that. I can only attribute this bad rip to not setting up the CD drive in EAC properly.