Missing A/B Road files

What are you missing? We're here to help! Also feel free to post your lists for trading or sharing.
beatleross

Missing A/B Road files

Post by beatleross »

hi there, I'm missing the following Purple Chick tagged files so can someone put them up for me please?

8/1/69 disc 1
9/1/69 disc 3
26/1/69 disc 1
28/1/69 discs 1,2,4
30/1/69 disc 1

thanks in advance,
Ross
Mr Bump

Re: Missing A/B Road files

Post by Mr Bump »

Hi Beatlross. It's fair enough to request things, but the site is a place where we share. You seem to only ever ask for things and lots of them, I think five new requests from you this morning alone. Please could you share in return. It has to be a two-way street - otherwise the site doesn't work.
beatleross

Post by beatleross »

hi Mr Bump , I'm very new here and I'm not aware of the correct protocols but I'm happy to assist others where I can.
In fact a lot of the requests from others are for stuff I don't have. e.g. I have no solo stuff at all.
While I haven't shared any music yet I have provided other information about the various versions of What's the New Mary Jane,a couple of weeks ago so I guess that's a start.
I'll need some lessons on how to upload files if anyone can assist me that will be great. (bearing in mind I'm NOT computer literate so you'll need to bear with me)
Is that ok?
Once that's done and I can upload files , I'm happy to make suggestions on things I do have that may be of interest to others.
MrP

Post by MrP »

I understand the mentality of "Gimmie Gimmie More Free Shit" that this forum breeds
it is so easy, a chance to just ask for stuff and very often it's given to you
it can become addicting without question

it gets to a point where Mr Bump notes that you make a great number of requests
I see your name and I assume it is a request
just like people see my name and assume I'm being an ass about something again

it is just the sheer volume of your requests that never abates
and now they have progressed to requesting only tagged versions
hope it doesn't move next to hi-res art

people here are always willing to help
you don't have to get everything there is in 180 days
i doubt this forum is going anywhere anytime soon
beatleross wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 10:18 am hi Mr Bump , I'm very new here and I'm not aware of the correct protocols but I'm happy to assist others where I can.
In fact a lot of the requests from others are for stuff I don't have. e.g. I have no solo stuff at all.
While I haven't shared any music yet I have provided other information about the various versions of What's the New Mary Jane,a couple of weeks ago so I guess that's a start.
I'll need some lessons on how to upload files if anyone can assist me that will be great. (bearing in mind I'm NOT computer literate so you'll need to bear with me)
Is that ok?
Once that's done and I can upload files , I'm happy to make suggestions on things I do have that may be of interest to others.
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

Here's the whole set, take whatever you need.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Yves
beatleross

Post by beatleross »

thankyou Yves
Kwai Chang

Post by Kwai Chang »

MrP wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 3:41 pm it gets to a point where Mr Bump notes that you make a great number of requests
I see your name and I assume it is a request
just like people see my name and assume I'm being an ass about something again
Uh that must mean that I'm The Intermission...
I can't even believe how much my keyboard loves to type.
I don't have a need to chatter except that talking Beatles shop is fun, educational, and it really is the only thing I have to give. If I ever see that a re-upload is needed, I am usually available. If I don't re-up the request post haste, it's because I didn't download it tin the first place. But, I do spend a lot of time here, so I am aware that it is a delicate balance of Nature that insures a healthy and fun place to be. I must also point out that I do consciously try to say something more than just thank you. It's my way of contributing a 50+ year summation of all that I learned hanging at swap-meets, Beatlefests, L.A. record stores etc. That's why you can believe me when I say, this forum is the cutting edge essence of ALL distillable bootleg knowledge that came before it. NEVER before has it been so easy to dive in to waters of unknown depths with impunity. You can also believe that I can't ever hope to enjoy the collection of files I have downloaded. I'm pretty picky...but there's still too many. The work that gets shared here is the best ever available. In the quantities previously unheard of. This IS the place. I am completely wrong to think that I'm needed here. Nobody is. That point illustrates what I have said. This forum works off of magnetism and we have not gathered here at random or by accident. I've seen the cycle repeat itself all over the internet. The best sites in the world have not survived the metamorphosis when the grasshoppers mutate into locusts. This is called the RequestZilla phenomenon. That's when WilliamShears decides that the site would be best served as a low-maintenance device that resembles a 'chatbox'.
So, I will not be offended when it becomes more reading than anyone ever wanted to do and decides to tell me, "Kwai Chang, download something! Please!!!".
I would have no choice but to agree with them. It might remind me that I hate to write, anyway!
Sidebar----> I'm looking for the marijuana called, Brain Damage, Narcotic or Just plain old POTENT!
But nobody's heard of it!
Peace friends....(in no way does this diatribe suggest any resemblance to our member, bobzilla)
Thanks, again!
KC
BTL1210

Post by BTL1210 »

AWESOME - Thank you Yves forv this AMAZING set .....
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

For anyone who would like to download this in one operation be aware that It contains many, many folders.

I strongly suggest you download each volume one after the other.

Sometimes, they will come up in multiple ZIP files that aren't connected, which means that when you will unzip zip001 it will only unzip this file and not all of the ZIPs.

Once the first file unzipped, consider it as your main folder where you will copy the contents of the other unzipped files.

Then unzip zip002, copy its content in your main folder by merging it and not replacing it.

Repeat this step for the other zip files.
Yves
Chroma63

Post by Chroma63 »

Thank you Yves. Another fantastic upload from you!
I'll have to download it in stages, or my little Wi-Fi Box will have a heart attack!
Please keep it up as long as possible. Many thanks :)