McCartney - Ultimate Archive Collection

I can help you out, but I cannot help you in…
ehwalled

Re: McCartney - Ultimate Archive Collection

Post by ehwalled »

serious thanks for the links, this is one of my go to labels to listen to macca. love this series
annlieb97

Post by annlieb97 »

Thank you Golem. I wasn't aware of the updates. Appreciated :D
MUR

Post by MUR »

Could somebody please reupload these discs?

Paul McCartney and Wings Venus and Mars 2001 DTS
Paul.McCartney_Band.on.the.Run.2001.DTS
The Best Of The McCartney Years DTS CD Promo sampler #1
More From The McCartney Years DTS CD Promo sampler #2

Thank you in advance!
Searching hard for missing Silent Hills, Non Plus Ultra, WWII, Xavel, Shakuntala sets, fresh Misterclaudel/Valkyrie/Piccadilly.
Also searching hard for FAB CD / DVD releases (solo ones are priority). Ready to trade FAB DVDs with those who trades.
rick deckard

Post by rick deckard »

Hi friends. Searching for Flowers in the dirt 5cds ultimate archive collection in flac. Some friend can help me? Thanks.
venmar62

Post by venmar62 »

Can someone confirme me that we have to add:

1) "Nothing For Free (DJ Chris Holmes Remix)" to Egypt Station UAC?
2) "Dominic Fike - The Kiss of Venus [Live On The Late Late Show with James Corden]" at
and
"kiss of venus live performance - dominic fike" at

to McCartney III UAC?

Can some kind soul repost artwork for Dave's Egypt Station UAC with two extra tracks (25-Home Tonight and 26-In a Hurry) on disc one?

Wich font is use to do these rear artwork?

Thank you in advance.
beatlesnyttigt

Post by beatlesnyttigt »

venmar62 - sorry it took me so long to see this request, there has been no artwork posted for the 26 track version, so I made some for you:
It's the art for Disc 1 [with the nearest similar font I had], the rear plus the rear for Charles Hawtrey's version of the set from 2021. I used Helvetica Light for these rear ones.
hXXps://we.tl/t-YDVOGJgbpK
Dominic Fike is another story - all resolutions of the live performance [youtube link] track have many sound drop-out which can't be repaired.
Do you want those two mp4 files anyway - and do you want to keep the Corbett intro?, and do you have the track Nothing For Free (DJ Chris Holmes Remix)? If you want them I can send.
Cheers :) Robert
MUR

Post by MUR »

beatlesnyttigt wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:07 pm venmar62 - sorry it took me so long to see this request, there has been no artwork posted for the 26 track version, so I made some for you:
It's the art for Disc 1 [with the nearest similar font I had], the rear plus the rear for Charles Hawtrey's version of the set from 2021. I used Helvetica
Thank you for artwork! Could you describe a bit more, what is 'Charles Hawtrey's version' ? Afaik, it was not shared in this thread or I missed it.
Searching hard for missing Silent Hills, Non Plus Ultra, WWII, Xavel, Shakuntala sets, fresh Misterclaudel/Valkyrie/Piccadilly.
Also searching hard for FAB CD / DVD releases (solo ones are priority). Ready to trade FAB DVDs with those who trades.
beatlesnyttigt

Post by beatlesnyttigt »

MUR - skip that version, the art I made was wrong, was just looking for backside arts and found two (I put in tracks 25-26 after track 22 on this, my fool, wasn't thinking straight, should call them 23-24 instead if you want them there, but they already are on CD2...)
Anyway, Charles Hawtrey posted his version on BZ 10th August 2021, as this :
"LosslessAudio: Paul McCartney - Egypt Station (Ultimate Edition) by CharlesHawtrey
My own version of an Egypt Station UAC. I wasn't too pleased by what Dave had done with his version so I made my own version using the most relevant tracks and oddities from the Egypt Station era. NOT a genuine Voo-Doo Records release"
It's 2 CD's with 22 and 48 tracks on each. Here are his notes hXXps://we.tl/t-5KpEg6ykhW
I'm so ashamed, I goofed again :( Robert
venmar62

Post by venmar62 »

MUR wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:14 pm
beatlesnyttigt wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:07 pm venmar62 - sorry it took me so long to see this request, there has been no artwork posted for the 26 track version, so I made some for you:
It's the art for Disc 1 [with the nearest similar font I had], the rear plus the rear for Charles Hawtrey's version of the set from 2021. I used Helvetica
Thank you for artwork! Could you describe a bit more, what is 'Charles Hawtrey's version' ? Afaik, it was not shared in this thread or I missed it.
beatlesnyttigt - thanks for your comprehensive reply. BUT...
Please, can You tell me if I have to forgot Charles Hawtrey's version, or where I can find and download that disc 2 above all?
MrP

Post by MrP »

close..
BZ was not running in August 2021
as I recall it was posted to the beatleg discord site and August 2021 sounds right to me
I recall that I posted about his putting "Voo-Doo Records" on his artwork as i felt that was a crap move and would
create for later confusion as people would think it was actually connected/continuation of the original releases. Of course that comment got no response and created no change.
beatlesnyttigt wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:15 am
Anyway, Charles Hawtrey posted his version on BZ 10th August 2021, as this :
"LosslessAudio: Paul McCartney - Egypt Station (Ultimate Edition) by CharlesHawtrey