BEATFILE LABEL ... some discs to download !

alphabeatles

Re: BEATFILE LABEL ... some discs to download !

Post by alphabeatles »

These large and epic sets always look so exciting, but since when are they ever anything new-?

If these rip-off releases merely took what was offered here, tidied it up and organized the material into a convenient set of coherent discs, that would be "useful" for newbies. But to hear they not only steal the hard work from members here without credit (for profit) but downsample the audio on top of everything else – ??? That alone makes them suspect and even worthless.

While acknowledging the generosity of many people here, I think we are better off being careful about posting this "junk" since we already have access to the original source files by the original authors (the very capable collectors, remixers and remasterers among us).

Move slowly; let's critically discuss and examine these releases before going all ga-ga over them like kids in shorts at the candy counter...

Based on what I read in this thread, I decided to delete all this BEATFILE stuff from my own collection rather than spends hours trying to figure out what I already have. And I suspect I already have it all. Plus I got 4 gigs of space back ;-)
misterclaudel

Post by misterclaudel »

alphabeatles wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:07 am These large and epic sets always look so exciting, but since when are they ever anything new-?

If these rip-off releases merely took what was offered here, tidied it up and organized the material into a convenient set of coherent discs, that would be "useful" for newbies. But to hear they not only steal the hard work from members here without credit (for profit) but downsample the audio on top of everything else – ??? That alone makes them suspect and even worthless.

While acknowledging the generosity of many people here, I think we are better off being careful about posting this "junk" since we already have access to the original source files by the original authors (the very capable collectors, remixers and remasterers among us).

Move slowly; let's critically discuss and examine these releases before going all ga-ga over them like kids in shorts at the candy counter...

Based on what I read in this thread, I decided to delete all this BEATFILE stuff from my own collection rather than spends hours trying to figure out what I already have. And I suspect I already have it all. Plus I got 4 gigs of space back ;-)
I like both versions of the stuff coming through here....and I don't wear shorts to the candy counter.....I show up in anything I like!
alphabeatles

Post by alphabeatles »

misterclaudel wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:22 am I like both versions of the stuff coming through here....and I don't wear shorts to the candy counter.....I show up in anything I like!
You've been duped, get it? ;-)
misterclaudel

Post by misterclaudel »

alphabeatles wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:39 am
misterclaudel wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:22 am I like both versions of the stuff coming through here....and I don't wear shorts to the candy counter.....I show up in anything I like!
You've been duped, get it? ;-)
I like what I like and that's that! I am not being duped...I know what's what....now kindly get off your soap box and let people have their opinions....and I'll wear a dress to the candy counter if I please but I can't walk in heels....
paul62

Post by paul62 »

misterclaudel wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:07 am I like what I like and that's that! I am not being duped...I know what's what....now kindly get off your soap box and let people have their opinions....and I'll wear a dress to the candy counter if I please but I can't walk in heels....
Just wondering if.....you're connected with the Misterclaudel label in any way?

(Like Beatfile and Fab, Misterclaudel grabs stuff from places like this and recycles it for profit...!!!).
"Dedicated Downloader Of Beatlegs"...!!! (Raymond Douglas Davies, Paul Sixtytwo)

And when he does
His little rounds
'Round the forums
We have around
Eagerly pursuing
All the latest vids and discs
'Cause he's a dedicated downloader of Beatlegs!
harrythebannister

Post by harrythebannister »

paul62 wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:39 am
misterclaudel wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:07 am I like what I like and that's that! I am not being duped...I know what's what....now kindly get off your soap box and let people have their opinions....and I'll wear a dress to the candy counter if I please but I can't walk in heels....

(Like Beatfile and Fab, Misterclaudel grabs stuff from places like this and recycles it for profit...!!!).
I think it's called bootlegging! :D
micktanner

Post by micktanner »

I think that you've hit the proverbial 'nail on the head', paul62!
misterclaudel

Post by misterclaudel »

micktanner wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:19 pm

I think that you've hit the proverbial 'nail on the head', paul62!
OK IF I were connected to Misterclaudel in any way shape or form do you REALLY think I would name myself after my label and be in a discussion about what I do for a living so to speak....bootlegging and defending my livelihood?? It would be like FAB! coming on here and doing the same thing....which he "Lifts" and sells other labels stuff....it's a dog eat dog bootlegging world and I'm not talking Korean BBW here....I like the label's name....and I think has the best artwork of all the bootlegs on the Market...along with Wendy , Piccadilly Circus Mayflower ect. My point being I like what I like and I will listen to what I like...dude got his panties in a wad because he says we shouldn't or he isn't gonna listen to stuff ripped off from people in here made for profit.....yeah it sucks but I bet he has a shitload of Fab's....he does it too....
tanalour

Post by tanalour »

hxxps://fukutaketamondo.com/shop/products/detail/1885

new release info.
ladano48

Post by ladano48 »

MrP wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:29 pm from page 1 all thanks to beatlescollectors

hxxps://mega.nz/folder/wRtFSISK#Ik6k4TrBtFYTivoeXm8mJA

CostaRica2022 wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:12 pm Could someone please repost these? Thanks
Thanks you very much!!!!
:P :P