So does everyone Get Back at the same time or is it midnight in each country?

Discuss official releases and re-issues. The only links allowed here are to the Beatles YouTube channel or other band-sanctioned platforms.
beatlbay

Re: So does everyone Get Back at the same time or is it midnight in each country?

Post by beatlbay »

Not wanting to sound like some psycho-fan, but favoring this point in the Beatles' timeline, I loved mostly everything about part one. Watched it on a 4k TV over a stream and it looked and sounded great. Content wise, I can pick some things apart, but overall, my worst fears WERE NOT realized; and dare I say, so far, this is probably the best thing Apple/The Beatles have given us post-60's. I say let Mr. Jackson redo that God-Awlful live crapfest "8 Arms To Rip You Off" (Whoopie is a Beatles doc???? Really?)
DrRobert

Re: So does everyone Get Back at the same time or is it midnight in each country?

Post by DrRobert »

I found it extremely moving.

These young people changed everything and here they are struggling with a lot of stuff.

They're insanely tolerant of people.

This is an incredibly important document in terms of the creative process.

I didn't notice anything about DNR etc as I was so engaged by them and the situation. I don't really give a crap about it
dumbchops

Post by dumbchops »

I thoroughly enjoyed Part 1 especially since I've heard this material so many times and now to finally see "workable" video to accompany it makes me happy. The only disappointment from me is that they decided not to use "Negro In Reserve" since it foreshadows Billy Preston's eventual presence but otherwise I enjoyed the amount of swearing, smoking and alcohol abuse for a Disney show.
My full name is Uncle Capt. "Skipper" Dumbchops and I seem to have misplaced my electric pretzel sharpener.
beatlesyoshi

Post by beatlesyoshi »

kieranjames wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:59 am Does it look as 'waxy' as the YouTube trailer suggests?
Have they been overzealous with the digital noise reduction or is there any of the original film grain apparent?
Thank you.
the DNR looks a bit off at times, but overall, better than the trailers (and what I expected)