The Beatles Get Back Official Trailer Disney+

Discuss official releases and re-issues. The only links allowed here are to the Beatles YouTube channel or other band-sanctioned platforms.
AnitaZ

Re: The Beatles Get Back Official Trailer Disney+

Post by AnitaZ »

I don't know about worldwide screening, but in Germany part one will be streamed from Nov 25th on (with the other parts in the following days).
zappaf78

Post by zappaf78 »

It's great quality, but for those like me, adambound, Fab, and many others, this will be tough to sync to put the proper audio to footage (which I suspected anyways with all the small cuts). December will be a tough month for the Beatles video collector who must have everything synced up.

AdamBound

Post by AdamBound »

zappaf78 wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:42 pm It's great quality, but for those like me, adambound, Fab, and many others, this will be tough to sync to put the proper audio to footage (which I suspected anyways with all the small cuts). December will be a tough month for the Beatles video collector who must have everything synced up.

I’m going to get right to work on this when the full thing comes out. I recognize a lot of shots that are very similar to Ballad of John and Yoko so it will be less challenging to do. I think the shots which are close-ups of George are missing audio mainly. When Get Back releases I’ll make sure to keep you all updated :D
Complete Twickenham Footage collection out NOW: viewtopic.php?t=7470
Liverpools Boy

Post by Liverpools Boy »

Great news!

I will looking forward to your new work about this sessions and don't forget to make us a DVD version like the first time.
zappaf78

Post by zappaf78 »

Well apparently there was an 18 hour cut of this. Peter had to cut THAT edit down. Who knows what footage was taken out. Also not all Nagras were not returned. I forget where I read on how many reels were missing.
zappaf78

Post by zappaf78 »

Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

What is really beginning to bother me on these clips is the cropping. It's okay on wide shots, but on close ups of them singing it looks really bad. I'm just imagining what the Apple Studio Performance will look like with all those close ups of Paul's face.

Also, by cropping they are reducing the resolution of the film from 16mm to 12mm, making it less sharp.

It would be nice if the bluray were uncropped!