The Beatles Get Back Official Trailer Disney+

Discuss official releases and re-issues. The only links allowed here are to the Beatles YouTube channel or other band-sanctioned platforms.
Beatles4you

The Beatles Get Back Official Trailer Disney+

Post by Beatles4you »

Last edited by Beatles4you on Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
EdinSc

New trailer for Jackson film!!

Post by EdinSc »

MrMurphMcgee

Re: The Beatles Get Back Official Trailer Disney+

Post by MrMurphMcgee »

Remarkable. I cannot wait. We're very lucky.
MCYC2021

Post by MCYC2021 »

This is amazing! Incredible! Can't wait! What a restoration 😳!
I used to run a blog ... http://mychaosandcreation.blogspot.com but I got tired 😳
plasticsoul

Post by plasticsoul »

The quality is just stunning. I'm so excited for this !!
Beatles4you

Post by Beatles4you »

Last edited by Beatles4you on Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
batdude98

Post by batdude98 »

I say this without exaggeration: I f3@!ing cried. Happy tears.

I wish I could share this with my Dad (passed 10/8-10/2020); he wasn't the biggest Beatles fan, but he was very supportive of my enthusiasm for music and the ways it brought me comfort <3.
MarkRJones1970

Post by MarkRJones1970 »

I got my Get Back book yesterday and I'm not impressed by how the very 1st transcribed line in the book is wrong.

Michael Lindsay Hogg: "So now we are going to tape The Beatles, and all be quiet"

When I 1st read it yesterday I thought something was up with it, having heard it on the bootlegs. Seeing the new trailer today they use that very line near the start and what he actually says is:

"Now we are going to tape The Beatles, now be quiet".

It just makes me wonder now, while I'm reading the book, if that was what was actually said or someone's approximation. I don't want to read someone else's guess. I want to read what was actually said.

Also, while the trailer looks great, I'm a bit worried about the amount of times I'm hearing words that aren't actually matched up to the correct footage. This was one of the issues with the original film, where you'd see film of someone mouthing a word or two but it didn't match what you were hearing (probably because at that actual time that person didn't have a camera aimed at them so they had to hunt down another clip to try & show them saying it). This issue has reared its head again in the trailer. I just hope it doesn't happen too much in the actual series.

Otherwise it looks beautiful and I can't wait to see it ALL!
Mark R. Cobley-Jones
Manchester, UK
skynet

Post by skynet »

i cried... that is all i can say, happy to see this :)
WilliamShears
Site Admin

Post by WilliamShears »

MarkRJones1970 wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:16 pm Also, while the trailer looks great, I'm a bit worried about the amount of times I'm hearing words that aren't actually matched up to the correct footage. This was one of the issues with the original film, where you'd see film of someone mouthing a word or two but it didn't match what you were hearing (probably because at that actual time that person didn't have a camera aimed at them so they had to hunt down another clip to try & show them saying it). This issue has reared its head again in the trailer. I just hope it doesn't happen too much in the actual series.
I think (hope) that is just creative trailer making and will have nothing to do with the actual end result. Everything from PJ so far suggests he would also be offended by such a thing.

It's interesting too the trailer makes clear they're setting up the story arc of "how will they ever get 12 new songs written and ready when they only have a few days?!" "And George quits!" "And did we mention they're running out of time to get it done!" I think now we've got the answer as to why Disney was chosen - they are storytellers...