REQ: Ringo's Private Reel VHS

What are you missing? We're here to help! Also feel free to post your lists for trading or sharing.
MrMurphMcgee

REQ: Ringo's Private Reel VHS

Post by MrMurphMcgee »

Reading he old-timer recollection of their first bootlegs had me thinking about my first video bootleg, Ringo's Private Reel. I new it simply as Private Reel. I bought it under the table at a Chicago Beatlefest, likely 1986. I'd love to see that again, warts and all. Does anyone have a copy? Any format.

TIA
Phil_Lip

Re: REQ: Ringo's Private Reel VHS

Post by Phil_Lip »

Most of my links are to OneDrive. However, OneDrive does impose a download limit and when this is reached displays a message that the files are deleted or have expired. Leave it a while and try again later.
MrMurphMcgee

Post by MrMurphMcgee »

Thank you very much. Cheers.
bsizzy_27

Post by bsizzy_27 »

This was one of my first exposures to the world of video Beatlegs... but the (terrible, almost C rating) Private Reel VHS my dad had was sandwiched with some other footage... i.e the '65 Ed Sullivan show, "Rain" from the Ed Sullivan show, the Smother Brothers airing of "Hey Jude", and the first Tokyo '66, which all were in better quality, and "Sentimental Journey" and "A Day In The Life" were omitted, for whatever reason.