Secret Garden 01 - Anthology Sessions

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
yymca6

Re: Secret Garden 01 - Anthology Sessions

Post by yymca6 »

mitchellmichael wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:50 pm
yymca6 wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:32 pm
mitchellmichael wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:23 pm Could you please re-upload this? I'd really appreciate it!

Cheers
Mike
I'll send you a link for all four of your Secret Garden upload requests. Gimme a good half four for uploading...
Take your time! No rush...There were more than 4 that I requested...do you have the others too possibly? It was all the titles from Help - Anthology. I don't really collect the early stuff. Thank you so very much!!!

Cheers
Mike
Here are the Anthology, LIB, MMT and YS ones hxxps://we.tl/t-qYRd57RN6D
Yves
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

mitchellmichael wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:23 pm Could you please re-upload this? I'd really appreciate it!

Cheers
Mike
I'll send you a link for all four of your Secret Garden upload requests. Gimme a good half four for uploading...
Take your time! No rush...There were more than 4 that I requested...do you have the others too possibly? It was all the titles from Help - Anthology. I don't really collect the early stuff. Thank you so very much!!!

Cheers
Mike
Here is a link for AR, Help!, Revolver and RS hxxps://we.tl/t-Rx1GbrRpEJ
Yves
aslak

Post by aslak »

Perhaps it is Christmas already?

Thank you. Merci beaucoup mon brave!

A
mitchellmichael

Post by mitchellmichael »

yymca6 wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:11 pm

Cheers
Mike
Here is a link for AR, Help!, Revolver and RS [url]hxxps://we.tl/t-Rx1GbrRpEJ[/url]
Thanks so much!!!

Mike
Cheers
Mike
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

mitchellmichael wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:42 pm
yymca6 wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:11 pm

Cheers
Mike
Here is a link for AR, Help!, Revolver and RS [url]hxxps://we.tl/t-Rx1GbrRpEJ[/url]
Thanks so much!!!

Mike
here is SPLHCB and TWA hxxps://we.tl/t-rGjzztaa2R
Yves
aslak

Post by aslak »

yymca6 wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:31 pm

Cheers
Mike
Here are the Anthology, LIB, MMT and YS ones [url]hxxps://we.tl/t-qYRd57RN6D[/url]

Hi Yves,
Thanks for the shares. Much appreciated. Could you check something? Not Anthology in this one but Abbey Road. Do you have Anthology?

Another question: a couple of the the titles include 'Back to Basics' but I have a couple of 'Back to Basics' By HSR (Helter Skelter Records). Are we talking the same material by different bootleggers or just a re-use of the phrase BTB?
Thank/merci
A
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

aslak wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:49 pm

Cheers
Mike
Here are the Anthology, LIB, MMT and YS ones [url]hxxps://we.tl/t-qYRd57RN6D[/url]

Hi Yves,
Thanks for the shares. Much appreciated. Could you check something? Not Anthology in this one but Abbey Road. Do you have Anthology?

Another question: a couple of the the titles include 'Back to Basics' but I have a couple of 'Back to Basics' By HSR (Helter Skelter Records). Are we talking the same material by different bootleggers or just a re-use of the phrase BTB?
Thank/merci
A
Sorry I don't understand your question "Could you check something? Not Anthology in this one but Abbey Road. Do you have Anthology? " The AR sessions were posted in this thread earlier on.

For Back To Basics, it was MOSTLY used by HSR for their fantastic series of "sessions" albums. But unfortunately they stopped at SPLHCB.

Somehow a MMT BTB was issued by someone else but does not bear HSR signature. I read on BZ that he had started working on it but stopped before getting to the end result. I don't remember though if the non-HSR MMT BTB has any connection to it. Maybe someone here remembers what had been said about it.
Yves
aslak

Post by aslak »

yymca6 wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:11 pm
aslak wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:49 pm

Hi Yves,

Thank/merci
A
Sorry I don't understand your question "Could you check something? Not Anthology in this one but Abbey Road. Do you have Anthology? " The AR sessions were posted in this thread earlier on.

For Back To Basics, it was MOSTLY used by HSR for their fantastic series of "sessions" albums. But unfortunately they stopped at SPLHCB.

Somehow a MMT BTB was issued by someone else but does not bear HSR signature. I read on BZ that he had started working on it but stopped before getting to the end result. I don't remember though if the non-HSR MMT BTB has any connection to it. Maybe someone here remembers what had been said about it.
Sorry if I wasn't clear. you said here are the Anthology, LIB, MMt and YS ones. But there was no Anthology but Abbey Road.
A
MCYC2021

Post by MCYC2021 »

Cheers
Mike
Thanks for this sharing! Incredible. Just let you know .. Abbey Road is repeated and Anthology is not included.
Regards!
I used to run a blog ... http://mychaosandcreation.blogspot.com but I got tired 😳
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

Oops my mistake...

So here's Anthology Sessions

hxxps://we.tl/t-b6fStKisFX
Yves