Ringo´s "February sky" out today!

Discuss official releases and re-issues. The only links allowed here are to the Beatles YouTube channel or other band-sanctioned platforms.
billylentz

Re: Ringo´s "February sky" out today!

Post by billylentz »

Hey, guys!

Has anybody got the "Crooked boy" EP? I was wandering if it has additional info on the back cover, such as musicians who played on the tracks and stuff like. I wouldn´t mind seeing a scan of that!

I don´t think there´s an inner sleeve, is there?

Thanks!
Guilherme
Golem

Post by Golem »

billylentz wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 12:49 pm Hey, guys!

Has anybody got the "Crooked boy" EP? I was wandering if it has additional info on the back cover, such as musicians who played on the tracks and stuff like. I wouldn´t mind seeing a scan of that!

I don´t think there´s an inner sleeve, is there?

Thanks!
Guilherme
billylentz

Post by billylentz »

Golem wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 1:19 pm Image
Thank you so much, Golem!
dannysonar

Post by dannysonar »

Thanks for the booklet info, I was wondering who played on this and discovered today that it featured Nick Valensi of the Strokes while reading this article : https://variety.com/2024/music/news/rin ... 235999207/
I think that this EP, while certainly not a masterpiece, is a great improvement compared to... well, most of what Ringo released in the last 10-15 years. The vocals are not drowned in Autotune (though there's probably still a bit of it), the songs are real decent songs, I mean not just a mundane guitar riff turned into a song, and the playing is GOOD and energetic. Ringo should play more often with people under 60 :). Even if he didn't really play along with them for this EP...