Mashup Medley with every Beatles song to Now and Then

What are you missing? We're here to help! Also feel free to post your lists for trading or sharing.
DrWinstonOBoogie

Mashup Medley with every Beatles song to Now and Then

Post by DrWinstonOBoogie »

Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone knew of a mashup of every Beatles song, including Free As A Bird, Real Love, and Now and Then?

The best example I've been able to find excludes the Threetle songs:

Thanks!
BroastedChicken

Re: Mashup Medley with every Beatles song to Now and Then

Post by BroastedChicken »

DrWinstonOBoogie wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:09 pm Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone knew of a mashup of every Beatles song, including Free As A Bird, Real Love, and Now and Then?

The best example I've been able to find excludes the Threetle songs:

Thanks!
That video compilation also omits all cover versions, so there's no "Twist And Shout," "Money," "Long Tall Sally," "Mr. Moonlight," "Chains," "Boys," etc.
robbmacc

Post by robbmacc »

Off topic, but quite awhile ago there was a mudley--er, medley--with every Beatles song that mentions 'love.'

Very cool.
MP3J

Post by MP3J »

thats not really a mashup, more like a compilation
a true mashup would entail mixing and matching tempos and keys of its component parts, so to do this for ALL the songs would mean very many would sound sped up or slowed down...not to mention the tones varying vastly....and mixing major and minor keys....its next to impossible

.....unless you're Hank Handy who did this amazing piece of work in 2004 (which in itself was staggering, seeing that there were next to nil stems at the time) ....see if you can count the samples.....i have never managed it! I believe he based this in the Key of A....so everything is altered to suit