German Stereo Vinyls and other oldies but goldies

What are you missing? We're here to help! Also feel free to post your lists for trading or sharing.
Venus and Mars

Re: German Stereo Vinyls and other oldies but goldies

Post by Venus and Mars »

thanks for the link Yves,
there are some that I will remake (Magical, Sgt Pepper's, For Sale '77 etc...) I had made them with a defective turntable (big problem of speed and pitch) I will also remake the 3 Mono albums because I am not satisfied with the result, after perhaps having finally found The Beatles Beat (the original Mono of '64)
I also lost the full Tmoq Gazette and all the Fab! cd's which were on a full post I think (fortunately I don't collect dvd's for lack of space and I prefer audio to video)
if I could have sent you the complete discography of the Shadows (1959/68) Mono and Stereo which required one year to make :(
enriquelu

Post by enriquelu »

yymca6 wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:01 am So here's a full link for these German vinyls + a freebie

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... share_link
Like always, simply amazing
jpgrcat007

Post by jpgrcat007 »

hxxps://anyoldtimemusic.blogspot.com/

Has some Shadows & Cliff Richard, & is working on Dave Clark Five

& is planning on Peter & Gordon, but not sure when
fvallejt

Post by fvallejt »

A million thanks for all these great German vinyls !!!!
siveld

Post by siveld »

yymca6 wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:01 am So here's a full link for these German vinyls + a freebie

Thanks so much for the permanent link. Just a note also that the MMT folder also includes a version of the White album and 2 versions of Revolver (one in .wav and one in FLAC). it might be worthwhile to double check the contents of each folder and re-sort them if necessary.
And in the end, the love you make is equal to the love you take.
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

siveld wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:02 am

Thanks so much for the permanent link. Just a note also that the MMT folder also includes a version of the White album and 2 versions of Revolver (one in .wav and one in FLAC). it might be worthwhile to double check the contents of each folder and re-sort them if necessary.
Thanks for letting me know. That folder was created strictly for sharing. Don't worry on my computer they are all organized by albums.

I made the correction and moved the Revolver and White albums in the main folder.
Yves
WOA76

Post by WOA76 »

yymca6 wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:25 pm
siveld wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:02 am

Thanks for letting me know. That folder was created strictly for sharing. Don't worry on my computer they are all organized by albums.

I made the correction and moved the Revolver and White albums in the main folder.
thank you for this good sir...
Seems like W10 doing a lot of damage lately I lost about 60-75% of my collection's 4TB drive so how was W10 made to a RAW it took me nearly 2 days on a friend's computer using Ubuntu OS and the tool he uses to to lost alot

I have done a dual boot of Ubuntu and fresh W10 I uses W10 if I have to
Chris
PaulMcJohn

Post by PaulMcJohn »

Thanks, David, for the rip and Yves for the re-up.
A great share - I love those german ODEON lps - had most of them in vinyl when I began collecting.

I must admit the cover scans are a bit poor. If someone makes new scans (preferably four per page if it's only an A4 scanner) and makes the scans available to me, I'll be happy to prepare cleanly restored covers.

Anyway, thanks for the share!