Bravermans Time Capsule

What are you missing? We're here to help! Also feel free to post your lists for trading or sharing.
FileUnderT

Bravermans Time Capsule

Post by FileUnderT »

I know I requested this in the past but has anyone got a good quality version of Bravermanns Condensed Beatles. I was in Fenno Werkmans hotel room in Liverpool back in 1982 and had a pick of the best of his material, I'm just sorry I didn't keep his version that I had many years ago. Thanks, if you can help.
silver_2000

Re: Bravermans Time Capsule

Post by silver_2000 »

FileUnderT wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:58 pm I know I requested this in the past but has anyone got a good quality version of Bravermanns Condensed Beatles. I was in Fenno Werkmans hotel room in Liverpool back in 1982 and had a pick of the best of his material, I'm just sorry I didn't keep his version that I had many years ago. Thanks, if you can help.
I am no expert on this topic, but pretty sure this film is known to be rare in high quality. could be speaking out my ass..

if someone knew what they are doing, they could probably recreate it, like what Kitsu did with George Harrison's all those years ago music video.