Pete Ham...Rusty Sunday

General music and other artist discussions.
Ronson

Re: Pete Ham...Rusty Sunday

Post by Ronson »

menza08 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:33 pm Totally agree with you on all points. Sweet Josephine and Rusty Cage would surely be perfect to be included in a new release. About Sweet Josephine I found this page https://www.angelfire.com/nv/Badfinger/ ... phine.html
where they talks about a 60 minute working tape with ideas. It would even be interesting, it would be a work in progress release,
Think of someone recording on a Radio Shack tape deck with no consideration whatsoever to the sound quality, and 30 minutes containing mostly 5-15 second snippets. Not unless AI was used to enhance it, it wouldn't be releaseable.
ksantus

Post by ksantus »

I certainly agree, not very listenable but it's historically signigicant.
Here is everything I found on YouTube. Maybe someone can dress it up a little :roll:

hxxps://we.tl/t-V6dyHKuqXD
Todd

Post by Todd »

ksantus wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:24 pm I certainly agree, not very listenable but it's historically signigicant.
Here is everything I found on YouTube. Maybe someone can dress it up a little :roll:

hxxps://we.tl/t-V6dyHKuqXD
Is it just me, or at the end of I Got You does he say something about Detroit? And at the end of Day After Day, "we've got some rockabilly music for ya, Detroit"?

So, not New York.