REQUEST - Sean Lennon (Live In Rio, Brazil - Free Jazz Festival - October 20, 2000)

General music and other artist discussions.
Rui

REQUEST - Sean Lennon (Live In Rio, Brazil - Free Jazz Festival - October 20, 2000)

Post by Rui »

Heyo Peeps, Does Anyone Have A Recording Of This Show? I'm Looking For The Full Broadcast In Better Quality Or A VCR Recording!

The Only Copy Of This Show We Have Publicly Is A Compressed YouTube Upload:

From Thousands Of His Live Performances, The Brazil Gigs Are The Most Important Ones. As In These Shows He Performed Songs From His Scrapped 2nd Album, Which Luckily We Have Them Filmed. That Album Would Be Right After "Into The Sun" (His Debut Album). The Reason Why It Got Cancelled Is, According To Sean "It's Not Good Enough". The Scrapped Album Was Produced By David Kahne And Its Album Name Was Never Mentioned Nor Revealed.

I Made A Setlist And A Detailed Analysis Of The October 20 Rio Gig:
- Yellow Moon * [We Have The Finished Track, Released On SoundCloud]
- Day Dream * [Only Available In This Concert]
- Paper Plane * [We Have Another Performance From 2001, Which He Says The Title]
- Can't Surf * [We Partially Have The Finished Track, Leaked - https://www.watzatsong.com/en/name-that ... 03479.html]
- Don't Talk (Put Your Head On My Shoulders) [Only Available In This Concert, The Beach Boys Cover]
- Unknown * [Only Available In This Concert]
- Spaceship [From Into The Sun, 1998]
- The Last Song 01/Hamburger One * [We Have The Finished Track, Released On SoundCloud]
- Panis Et Circenses [Os Mutantes Cover, With Arnaldo Baptista]

Tracks With * Are From The Scrapped Album (This Is The Known Only Source Of The Songs Unless Noted)

Hopefully Someone Has An Archived Copy Of This, That's All. Thank You!!! :D