Mike McCartney´s "Remember: recollections and photographs of the Beatles" - is there a PDF?

For topics that don't quite fit anywhere else...
billylentz

Mike McCartney´s "Remember: recollections and photographs of the Beatles" - is there a PDF?

Post by billylentz »

Hi, guys!

I´m finally going through "Tune in" and I´m loving it. It´s a long term project; I´m reading it throughout the year on a five page per day basis, and it´s not rare I finish my daily section with tears in my eyes. I think it´s overwhelming and incredibly well done in every aspect. It´s beyond words. Incredible.

But one thing that frustrates me is that many of the picture Lewisohn describes are not in the book.

I noticed several of them are on a 1992 Mike McCartney´s book, "Remember: recollections and photographs of the Beatles", which, to my surprise, has never been published again. How come? In 1992 I was still a teen myself, still discovering the Beatles, so I feel I´ve been left out of the chance of having this on my archives.

It´s possible to find it used, but then we come to the eternal problem of importing stuff to Brazil, which makes thing practically impossible.

Anyway... I´m not sure if the not asking for official material apply in the case of an over thirty years old release... I feel sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn´t... But if maybe someone has a PDF of it I wouldn´t mind knowing about it.

It´s hard to believe such an important book only saw the light of day that many years ago and never again...

Thanks!
Guilherme