DAP Bundles on Guitar 101

Help67

Re: DAP Bundles on Guitar 101

Post by Help67 »

Hello again, I have found it, sorry for the inconvenience. I've found this page that I'm sure you already know and that has a lot of material.
https://www.pinkrobert.net/
Help67

Post by Help67 »

I don't know if what I have done can be done, I have sent you the link to a particular page. If it can't be done, I guess the forum managers will delete it. I apologise if it is badly done and especially to the person who has the page.
recordroman

Post by recordroman »

Mur, thanks ever so much for caring and helping to fill in our gaps - not just DAP but ALL the re-ups you do - for those that for what ever reason missed 'the last boarding call' the first time around. CHEERS!
MUR

Post by MUR »

recordroman wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:01 pm Mur, thanks ever so much for caring and helping to fill in our gaps - not just DAP but ALL the re-ups you do - for those that for what ever reason missed 'the last boarding call' the first time around. CHEERS!
I'm glad you enjoy the stuff I managed to reup.
Searching hard for missing Silent Hills, Non Plus Ultra, WWII, Xavel, Shakuntala sets, fresh Misterclaudel/Valkyrie/Piccadilly.
Also searching hard for FAB CD / DVD releases (solo ones are priority). Ready to trade FAB DVDs with those who trades.
BradPuett

Post by BradPuett »

Is this the same as "The Beatles Reunion Again Digital Archives Production (DAP - DAPB081CD1/2)"? It takes up the exact same space as the complete DAP bundles, and each part takes up the exact same space as that particular part in DAP bundles. I am just trying to avoid duplication.
PaulMcJohn

Post by PaulMcJohn »

I have a file which doesn't unzip correctly from the "Abbey Road Recording Sessions Chronology (Abbey Road Studio Edition) [B037]".
It's a track from CD 2:
17 Oh! Darling (Take 26 - Alternate Vocal) 26 April 1969.flac

Could someone upload this single file? It's from the DAP_TB_1.rar archive.
Thanks in advance!