All This And World War II release coming Feb 23rd

Discuss official releases and re-issues. The only links allowed here are to the Beatles YouTube channel or other band-sanctioned platforms.
miklahoma

All This And World War II release coming Feb 23rd

Post by miklahoma »

First, thanks to everybody who has provided so much amazing music and videos to supplement everything I can get my hands on in official releases... Peter Jackson's amazing efforts would have drained my piggy banks, if I hadn't decided to pass up on quite a few items and just learned to deal with it.

All This And World War II... I remember seeing it when it first came out in '76 and loved (some) of the covers included in it. Like a lot of others, I've been searching for a copy it of since 1990. I have the LP from then and finally found the CD in 2010, but have never been able to find a copy of the movie. Wikipedia says unofficial releases exist and "The Beatles and World War II, was released as a DVD plus two-CD set by Gonzo Multimedia in 2016."
Does any body has a copy of one of those unofficial or Gonzo Multimedia releases? I've search the forums here, and found no mention of any.

I have my pre-order in for the "Limited Super Deluxe Box Set" to be released Feb 23, 2024 (NEXT WEEK!), list price $119.99.

Thanks!