Tip Of My Tongue, I'm In Love, I'll Keep You Satisfied, From A Window, I'll Be On My Way

Modboy66

Re: Tip Of My Tongue, I'm In Love, I'll Keep You Satisfied, From A Window

Post by Modboy66 »

alphabeatles wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:25 am
Modboy66 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:12 pm I'll Be On My Way - Billy J. Kramer's single, with the Beatles vocal track from the BBC - Lord Reith's demix. Cool Claudette style arrangement - Everly's version, and very Buddy Holly solo by Mick Green of The Pirates. Enjoy. hxxps://we.tl/t-fJbeFRiZho
One of my favorite Beatles outtakes!

I've been checking your other work tonight and this one as well as the others suffers from muffled sound. The vocals are buried about a foot below the surface where the music resides. Maybe overuse of noise reduction? If not, same result.

I thought maybe I starting going deaf this evening but just checked other audio and thankfully I'm good ;-)

Your work is well done otherwise and I'd love to hear it presented properly.
thanks - working on it
alphabeatles

Re: Tip Of My Tongue, I'm In Love, I'll Keep You Satisfied, From A Window, I'll Be On My Way

Post by alphabeatles »

Mr Bump wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:19 am On a related note, this album exists (sorry, don't have a copy to share):

https://www.discogs.com/release/2081965 ... ver-Issued

All these lost songs performed in the beat group style. Someone with AI wizadry might be able to make them into would-be Beatles versions....
Here it is, sounds like a rough vinyl rip:

hxxps://drive.google.com/file/d/1AkNjRda8Xx1046ixNbDxUCupNRxMCfxz/view?usp=sharing
Modboy66

Re: Tip Of My Tongue, I'm In Love, I'll Keep You Satisfied, From A Window

Post by Modboy66 »

Modboy66 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:12 pm I'll Be On My Way - Billy J. Kramer's single, with the Beatles vocal track from the BBC - Lord Reith's demix. Cool Claudette style arrangement - Everly's version, and very Buddy Holly solo by Mick Green of The Pirates.
upgraded (thanks alphabeatles) hxxps://we.tl/t-SxGD13c1yP
ksantus

Re: Tip Of My Tongue, I'm In Love, I'll Keep You Satisfied, From A Window, I'll Be On My Way

Post by ksantus »

alphabeatles wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:21 pm
Mr Bump wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:19 am On a related note, this album exists (sorry, don't have a copy to share):

https://www.discogs.com/release/2081965 ... ver-Issued

All these lost songs performed in the beat group style. Someone with AI wizadry might be able to make them into would-be Beatles versions....
Here it is, sounds like a rough vinyl rip:

hxxps://drive.google.com/file/d/1AkNjRda8Xx1046ixNbDxUCupNRxMCfxz/view?usp=sharing
Now thats got a great Beatlesque sound to it. The pos and scratched only add to the uniqueness of the LP. Thanks for the share.
Kevin
BeatleGuy1949

Post by BeatleGuy1949 »

Thank You!!