Needle Drops question - The Who - The Who Sell Out (UK Mono)

General music and other artist discussions.
skynet

Needle Drops question - The Who - The Who Sell Out (UK Mono)

Post by skynet »

Sometime ago in the old BZ someone was kind enough to share several copies of his LPs through pristine needle drops, this person, whoever that is, not sure if he was able to make it to this forum, but i happen to have one of the zips he/she shared as 7Zip file from the Who Sell out (UK Mono Version), under the file name The Who - The Who Sell Out (UK Mono).7z (duh-quite obvious) but for some reason i am happening to not find the password (Surprise it ask for a password whenever i try to open it, and i use to keep those things very well guarded, but it seems not in this case).

Anyway, i was wondering if anyone here happen to have the same download and is willing to share the password through PM

I know is an stretch but it does not hurt to ask :)

Thanks in advance

Regards
Last edited by skynet on Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Davenicks

Re: Nail Drops question - The Who - The Who Sell Out (UK Mono)

Post by Davenicks »

What is a nail drop? Do you mean needle drop?

Dave in Nashville
skynet

Re: Needle Drops question - The Who - The Who Sell Out (UK Mono)

Post by skynet »

Davenicks wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:58 am What is a nail drop? Do you mean needle drop?

Dave in Nashville
jajajaja yep you are correct, i blew it with the name, i since corrected it :)

sorry about that, now coming to my original question...
glassonion

Post by glassonion »

skynet wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:57 pm Sometime ago in the old BZ someone was kind enough to share several copies of his LPs through pristine needle drops, this person, whoever that is, not sure if he was able to make it to this forum, but i happen to have one of the zips he/she shared as 7Zip file from the Who Sell out (UK Mono Version), under the file name The Who - The Who Sell Out (UK Mono).7z (duh-quite obvious) but for some reason i am happening to not find the password (Surprise it ask for a password whenever i try to open it, and i use to keep those things very well guarded, but it seems not in this case).

Anyway, i was wondering if anyone here happen to have the same download and is willing to share the password through PM

Thanks in advance

Regards
I believe you're referring to PBTHAL's 24/96 rip from 2015 titled, "The Who - The Who Sell Out (UK Mono)."

The password is b0nn13mCmurr@y

This password should work for all of PBTHAL's compressed folders. His rips aren't labeled but you can usually identify them by the inclusion of a txt. document simply titled, "lineage."
skynet

Post by skynet »

glassonion wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:21 pm
skynet wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:57 pm Sometime ago in the old BZ someone was kind enough to share several copies of his LPs through pristine needle drops, this person, whoever that is, not sure if he was able to make it to this forum, but i happen to have one of the zips he/she shared as 7Zip file from the Who Sell out (UK Mono Version), under the file name The Who - The Who Sell Out (UK Mono).7z (duh-quite obvious) but for some reason i am happening to not find the password (Surprise it ask for a password whenever i try to open it, and i use to keep those things very well guarded, but it seems not in this case).

Thanks in advance

Regards
I believe you're referring to PBTHAL's 24/96 rip from 2015 titled, "The Who - The Who Sell Out (UK Mono)."

The password is b0nn13mCmurr@y

This password should work for all of PBTHAL's compressed folders. His rips aren't labeled but you can usually identify them by the inclusion of a txt. document simply titled, "lineage."
Thanks a lot man, that actually worked and to confirm yes is indeed on of PBTHAL's rips :) with the lineage txt in it

Thanks again and happy new year!