Does anyone have a premium File Factory account?

Get help or discuss anything relating to audio/video software & hardware
HiBeatlesFan

Does anyone have a premium File Factory account?

Post by HiBeatlesFan »

On Guitars 101, there are a lot of Beatles bootlegs posted that I cannot find here, including a huge DAP post:

hxxps://www.guitars101.com//threads/the- ... st#replies

where on the bottom of the page, there is a posting for:
hxxps://www.guitars101.com//threads/the- ... ac.797339/ described as:
The Beatles - The Last Lost Album [30CD Limited Edition Box Set] (2020) FLAC

There are also MCP DVDs

However, most of the posts seem to be File Factory downloads, which as I do not have a premium account, takes forever and a day to download if at all cos it disconnects every so often.

Does anyone have a premium File Factory account? So they can download and repost here?

I searched the web but cannot find a File Factory download enhancer that allows you to bypass the throttling. Anyone know of a free solution?
twogurusindrag

Re: Does anyone have a premium File Factory account?

Post by twogurusindrag »

I'll download the lost album set, but not the DAPs. I suggest you request what you're looking for specifically. I just don't have the patience.
She's a drag. A well-known drag. We turn the sound down on her and say rude things.
MrP

Post by MrP »

Seems you can purchase a 30 day filefactory account cheap. I would suggest you do that and then you can download whatever you desire and you can share back here what you download.

HiBeatlesFan wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 5:04 pm On Guitars 101, there are a lot of Beatles bootlegs posted that I cannot find here, including a huge DAP post:

hxxps://www.guitars101.com//threads/the-beatles ... st#replies

where on the bottom of the page, there is a posting for:
hxxps://www.guitars101.com//threads/the-beatles ... ac.797339/ described as:

There are also MCP DVDs

However, most of the posts seem to be File Factory downloads, which as I do not have a premium account, takes forever and a day to download if at all cos it disconnects every so often.

Does anyone have a premium File Factory account? So they can download and repost here?

I searched the web but cannot find a File Factory download enhancer that allows you to bypass the throttling. Anyone know of a free solution?
twogurusindrag

Post by twogurusindrag »

viewtopic.php?t=8122
She's a drag. A well-known drag. We turn the sound down on her and say rude things.
Megazeti

Post by Megazeti »

The super slow downloads are an awful tactic to get you signed up. I remember ages ago one huge file I got done in 5 min must have been lucky that day, generally most big ones (slow DL) generally took an hour or 2 nowadays they take the complete day.
jpgr0420

Post by jpgr0420 »

FileFactory is well worth it. I've had an account for years. It has a search function also. Get an account, and do a search on EVSD and all sorts of wonderful stuff pops up. I've been getting 2 year memeberships dirt cheap, but they offered me a lifetime account when this one is up, so I'll probably spring for that. Oh, and there are no limits with an account. MEGA imposes daily limits on your account, and so does turbobit. FileFactory I can download all day long. PBTHAL uploads there, TUBE, and many others on G101, and IORR. We should do it here for long term links.
zaval80

Post by zaval80 »

Megazeti wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:41 pm I remember ages ago one huge file I got done in 5 min must have been lucky that day,
I think that was from somebody's "well-paid" account, otherwise it's always slow download.

IMO FF is a very reliable system, and files live long on it. But if a user has the connection which is not too reliable, then it's understandably a nightmare.
Ziggy C

Post by Ziggy C »

I've had a premium FF account for years. It's the way to go, as far as FF goes. I tried it sporadically, then finally gave in and got the lifetime membership. Most d/l's are trouble-free, quick, and can be resumed if stopped. Using that in conjunction with JDownloader makes things much more like set-it-and-forget-it.

Where uploads are concerned, when sharing files through FF, it can be a bit more problematic. I've uploaded the entire 24 DVD Ultimate Kissology set. But I've found that FF arbitrarily throttles those downloads for others, even to the point of making them temporarily unavailable. Frustrating to say the least. And a source of much displeasure.

But if there's something you want in the short-term, and FF is the only source, then get a short term, 30-day account. And then hoard as much as you can off of that.

I know there are those who try to capitalize on it, and claim to be getting paid per d/l. But based on how very little money artists actually see from the various streaming sites, the traffic required to see a profit on FF must be outrageously high. So I'd say, No; no one's making money from their FF uploads. They all have day jobs and will be keeping them.

That said, there are advantages to services such as Mega and We, the main one being that they don't throttle their downloads. FF does.

It's not for everybody. (Yeah, I saw LR's deleted post...) But in my case, I've found it quite convenient, especially since a large amount of the "good" G101 stuff is available through FF.
rtbcIII

Post by rtbcIII »

Debrid services are generally a much cheaper alternative to premium subscriptions. From my experience, most of them handle FF quite well.