"Not Only...But Also..." Christmas show with John Lennon

What are you missing? We're here to help! Also feel free to post your lists for trading or sharing.
reechie

"Not Only...But Also..." Christmas show with John Lennon

Post by reechie »

There's a rather poor copy on YouTube, but has anyone unearthed a decent quality video of the entire existing "Not Only...But Also..." Christmas show, featuring the scene with John Lennon as a lavatory attendant? It also includes a performance of the semi-Beatles related "L.S. Bumblebee" song. My understanding is that the entire episode no longer exists, but a good portion of it survived the Beeb's tape eraser. Thanks in advance for any info.
plasticsoul

Re: "Not Only...But Also..." Christmas show with John Lennon

Post by plasticsoul »

reechie wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 4:02 am There's a rather poor copy on YouTube, but has anyone unearthed a decent quality video of the entire existing "Not Only...But Also..." Christmas show, featuring the scene with John Lennon as a lavatory attendant? It also includes a performance of the semi-Beatles related "L.S. Bumblebee" song. My understanding is that the entire episode no longer exists, but a good portion of it survived the Beeb's tape eraser. Thanks in advance for any info.
There's a segment of it in great quality included on the recent Beatles And The BBC special which was broadcast and uploaded here a couple of weeks ago. It should still be available..
reechie

Re: "Not Only...But Also..." Christmas show with John Lennon

Post by reechie »

plasticsoul wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:03 pm There's a segment of it in great quality included on the recent Beatles And The BBC special which was broadcast and uploaded here a couple of weeks ago. It should still be available..
That's kind of what prompted my question, actually. I'm a Cook & Moore fan too, and I'd love to see as much of what still exists of their material.