AI reacts to the Beatles's song titles

For topics that don't quite fit anywhere else...
Nine-0-Nine

AI reacts to the Beatles's song titles

Post by Nine-0-Nine »

Here are 25 examples of how Midjourney reacts to the Beatles's song titles in the style of Austin Briggs:

4 variants of every song title. Sorry for the maimed titles and other inconveniences.

01_a_Hard_Days_Night.png 02_and_Your_Bird_Can.png 03_Baby_Youre_a_Rich.png 04_Being_for_the_Ben.png 05_Carry_That_Weight.png
06_Day_Tripper_by_Au.png 07_Everybodys_Got_So.png 08_Glass_Onion_by_Au.png 09_Golden_Slumbers_B.png 10_Happiness_Is_a_Wa.png
11_I_Am_the_Walrus_B.png 12_Ill_Follow_the_Su.png 13_Im_Looking_Throug.png 14_Lovely_Rita_Meter.png 15_Magical_Mystery_T.png
16_Maxwells_Silver_H.png 17_Mean_Mr_Mustard__.png 18_Norwegian_Wood_Th.png 19_Nowhere_Man_by_Au.png 20_Octopuss_Garden_B.png 21_One_After_909_by_.png 22_Polythene_Pam_by_.png 23_Run_for_Your_Life.png 24_Taxman_by_Austin_.png
25_Tomorrow_Never_Kn.png

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Kwai Chang

Re: AI reacts to the Beatles's song titles

Post by Kwai Chang »

I clicked on the first four of them. And the rest of the thumbnail...to reveal No Beatles. Although the first picture tried very 'hard' to have three of them. But, I'm sure this is a matter of vocabulary depth and manual dexterity!
Give it time...Beatles with an 'A'...and so forth!
So, the REAL question is out of time or
memory full?
Thank you! I liked that experiment!
KC
MontyBeaton

Post by MontyBeaton »

Nine-0-Nine wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:44 am Here are 25 examples of how Midjourney reacts to the Beatles's song titles in the style of Austin Briggs:

4 variants of every song title. Sorry for the maimed titles and other inconveniences.

01_a_Hard_Days_Night.png 02_and_Your_Bird_Can.png 03_Baby_Youre_a_Rich.png 04_Being_for_the_Ben.png 05_Carry_That_Weight.png
06_Day_Tripper_by_Au.png 07_Everybodys_Got_So.png 08_Glass_Onion_by_Au.png 09_Golden_Slumbers_B.png 10_Happiness_Is_a_Wa.png
11_I_Am_the_Walrus_B.png 12_Ill_Follow_the_Su.png 13_Im_Looking_Throug.png 14_Lovely_Rita_Meter.png 15_Magical_Mystery_T.png
16_Maxwells_Silver_H.png 17_Mean_Mr_Mustard__.png 18_Norwegian_Wood_Th.png 19_Nowhere_Man_by_Au.png 20_Octopuss_Garden_B.png 21_One_After_909_by_.png 22_Polythene_Pam_by_.png 23_Run_for_Your_Life.png 24_Taxman_by_Austin_.png
25_Tomorrow_Never_Kn.png

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
I think "Octopus´s Garden" will be my favorite "Twilight Zone" (1960s) Episode.
ksantus

Post by ksantus »

These AI pictures creep me out
Kwai Chang

Post by Kwai Chang »

It's no mystery where this is heading!
(By 2026, we'll have a simple stroke of cinematic brilliance)
The Beatles (TV Show sponsored by Kellogg's) will be a computer generated AI remake of The Monkees starring The Beatles!
What details? Things will be out of our hands by already! And, I hope Boil Crisis is the theme song!
KC