RED AND BLUE ALBUMS CONFIGURATIONS

Discuss official releases and re-issues. The only links allowed here are to the Beatles YouTube channel or other band-sanctioned platforms.
alphabeatles

Re: RED AND BLUE ALBUMS CONFIGURATIONS

Post by alphabeatles »

Lord Reith wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:29 amYeah, but who can be bothered.
You can! Make it right, make it right, make it right! Fix it! All better.
plasticsoul

Post by plasticsoul »

As an aside, I wonder if there'll be any new promo videos made for some of the tracks on both the Red and Blue sets, especially the new additions or ones that don't have an official video..? I know we now finally have the official 1 video collection, but it's always bothered me that the Red and Blue compilations never did and yet again fan versions of varying quality were made instead..
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

plasticsoul wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:41 am As an aside, I wonder if there'll be any new promo videos made for some of the tracks on both the Red and Blue sets, especially the new additions or ones that don't have an official video..? I know we now finally have the official 1 video collection, but it's always bothered me that the Red and Blue compilations never did and yet again fan versions of varying quality were made instead..
That's a very good question. The official videos have the old 1 mixes. They'd have to swap the audio on all of them to promote R&B in any sensible way. Maybe that's what they plan to do?
Women there don't treat you mean, in Abilene