Laurence Juber Solo Performance

General music and other artist discussions.
Ziggy C

Laurence Juber Solo Performance

Post by Ziggy C »

Is it against the guidelines to post an Laurence Juber show here? Asking before I potentially blow it.
Kwai Chang

Re: Laurence Juber Solo Performance

Post by Kwai Chang »

Ziggy C wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:57 pm Is it against the guidelines to post an Laurence Juber show here? Asking before I potentially blow it.
("..., ...")
KC
Ziggy C

Re: Laurence Juber Solo Performance

Post by Ziggy C »

It is an incomplete audio soundboard recording from December, 2003 in the LA area. Just LJ on his guitar in a very small living room type setting, maybe 100 - 150 in attendance.

After having reread the rules of this site, I'm going to abstain from posting it here. I may put it up elsewhere. G101 may be the go-to.

Why not here?
Laurence Juber played in Wings for a few years at the end of the 70's and played on Ringo's "Stop And Smell The Roses."
He won a grammy for his work on "Rockestra."

But if he is included here, then a whole plethora of others would be as well, and it presents quite the can of worms to nail down.
As mentioned in another thread, it may seem cool to post, but as with Julian Lennon and all the bands in Epstein's roster, there's no way to ascertain whether it would become a real problem. And I love this site as it is.

So, apologies for the tease. I worked the soundboard in the early 2000's at a small place in North Hollywood called, Kulak's Woodshed. They broadcast all their shows live over the internet with the understanding and blessing of all the artists who perform there. On several nights I recorded the audio directly from the board. December 27, 2003, LJ did a show with his two daughters. I got most of it, except for the last couple tracks. He did almost entirely instrumentals on his acoustic guitar. Just a few Beatle songs: In My Life, I Saw Her Standing There, and Rain.

Anyway, here is a song posted on YouTube from a show he did there in the mid-2000's.