We all bleed blue from the inside....
deldave

Re: The Beatles In India (Goldies)

Post by deldave »

Thanks for this.
therowdyman

Post by therowdyman »

Thank you. Looking forward to watching this.
CajíasBeatles81

Post by CajíasBeatles81 »

Fast lucky wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:41 am Here is The Beatles In India from Goldies (GS2010CD1DVD1) :
Front.jpg
Back.jpg

hXXps://we.tl/t-hR7Wdp5t8C
hXXps://we.tl/t-dbs672xmab
hXXps://we.tl/t-aoJ1JEVl9d
Please reup please
MUR

Post by MUR »

CajíasBeatles81 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:53 am Please reup please
reup
easyupload.io/ytjalx
or
hxxps://pixeldrain.com/u/cWstwter

Thanks Luc for original share!
Searching hard for missing Silent Hills, Non Plus Ultra, WWII, Xavel, Shakuntala sets, fresh Misterclaudel/Valkyrie/Piccadilly.
Also searching hard for FAB CD / DVD releases (solo ones are priority). Ready to trade FAB DVDs with those who trades.
CajíasBeatles81

Post by CajíasBeatles81 »

Thank you very muchs
Kwai Chang

Post by Kwai Chang »

Fast lucky wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:21 pm I´ve been lately to Beatleland, and on my to do list remains the humble salute to the grave of Stu. Will be for next time ! I did for Julia.
Sorry, Lucky!
I missed this! Thank you, for Julia.
Thanks, in ADVANCE, for Stuart Sutcliffe!
Stuart's grave will one day be more popular than Pere LaChaise in Paris! I love Jim Morrison but he was no Stuart Sutcliffe. I see no evidence of Bohemia ANYWHERE in Jim's work. I do see much of the angst that Morrison would carry is merely a diversionary tactic based on his own lack of authenticity. This was the exact opposite of Sutcliffe's pedigree! Was there any paternity of RANK in Stuart's blood type? Was Stuart's father a Rear Admiral in the Royal Navy? Was he ever in charge of a vessel that is known to have catalyzed the Vietnam war. I don't believe Morrison ever attended UCLA Film School...or even the GENERAL EDUCATION at UCLA! I've got to wonder how Morrison was the star of a featurette made by the drama department in Tallahassee, but we don't have a single picture that can be verified of Jim at the campus in Westwood! Yeah, yeah, yeah...Ray's girlfriend dancing in a bikini on top of a TV that is running footage of The Third Reich marching through Berlin! Yawn! Is Morrison back from the snack bar? I want some popcorn! Morrison did have notebooks like Stuart...but Jim only wrote words. Stuart is the walking definition of Artistic Authenticity! I don't care if there isn't a single picture of Stuart at the Liverpool Art Institute. Look how much he painted. Look how much he wrote. Look how much time he spent loving Astrid! Look how much time it took to buy a Hofner. Look at how much time it took to LET THE GROUP DOWN...he never did. He was their example but he wasn't really one of them. He was their mentor! I don't think Stuart liked painting or drawing after he met Astrid. But, he love to scrawl her name on notebook paper! Jim Morrison was the West Coast version of Stuart. Living on the beach and eating legal LSD until October 1966(illegal)...but that is a far cry from Reeperbahn w/four Scousers in tow! I wonder why nobody ever elaborated on Stuart's passion but expounded on his musical limitation and his temporariness! Why, indeed!
Where's the picture of the Junior Rear Admiral as Bruin? Hunkering down with Francis Ford Copolla? Where?
This is the Beginning! Beautiful friend!
KC