Beatles Scooped On Their Own Song?

Share the latest updates from the Fabs/Friends. Links to interviews and articles go here.
itslefty

Beatles Scooped On Their Own Song?

Post by itslefty »

I just heard on Apple Music a new version of ‘Now And Then’ by a group called Apple Jam. Sounds okay but isn’t this the same song we’re all waiting to be released as a new Beatles song?
Ronson

Re: Beatles Scooped On Their Own Song?

Post by Ronson »

I've heard the original demo, an AI version, and now this Apple Jam version. Perhaps I'm alone in the opinion that this isn't much of a song. Rather plodding and no hooks that I can find.
Kwai Chang

Post by Kwai Chang »

Ronson wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:26 pm I've heard the original demo, an AI version, and now this Apple Jam version. Perhaps I'm alone in the opinion that this isn't much of a song. Rather plodding and no hooks that I can find.
Hooks?
These fish will bite monofilament line sans hook!
Pretty catchy on a financial scale!
This is just a paid sabbatical so that top brass can not fumble the ball<-----???
Now we can see that AI/Extraction/Repair technology will exceed ALL human expectations. The capability was never considered and then it's in our laps. Corporate enthusiasm would be wise to approach gingerly for the potential harm is mind boggling. But why blame the gun? Or, is the new paradigm based on a better logic? Modern living is driven by pure rpm and momentum. You can be sure AI is going to connect the dots in ways that could be its own demise. Does that sound like familiar lyrics?
I call it Scrambled Dreams...
or Salmon Chanted Evening by The Tommy Dorsal Orchestra
tuna piano?
tune a ...(More BASS!)
KC
DagB

Post by DagB »

Real Love was first officially released in 1988.