Deirdre O'Donoghue

What are you missing? We're here to help! Also feel free to post your lists for trading or sharing.
Ziggy C

Deirdre O'Donoghue

Post by Ziggy C »

An unusual request for any complete recordings or unscoped air checks from Breakfast With The Beatles, which has been a nationally syndicated weekly program for, like, ever. But in particular, I'm looking for recordings with Deirdre O'Donoghue as the host. These would've happened in the mid-late 1980's through the 1990's. Locally, in her lifetime, the program aired on KMET, KNX, and finally KLSX. Shows of note would be those that happened in the mid-90's coinciding with the release of the Anthology CD's.

Any help would be met with an outpouring of thanks and gratitude!
alphabeatles

Re: Deirdre O'Donoghue

Post by alphabeatles »

I know who you're talking about! Back in the late-80s in the LA area I had a photo assignment from a small magazine to photograph something to do with radio and since I listened to the show, reached out to her at KLSX to do a shoot. She did not reply, but I did end up going down there to photograph David Perry live on air.

In my head I can hear a recording of her going "toot toot" after playing All Together Now, not sure if it's something I have on hand (I am not finding it).

I did a quick Google and found a Facebook page dedicated to her (among other links):
hxxps://www.facebook.com/groups/54039306215/