Sara Bareilles (TwoFer) – Rare Cover songs & Waitress Concert w Unrel Trax

General music and other artist discussions.
RubberSolof

Sara Bareilles (TwoFer) – Rare Cover songs & Waitress Concert w Unrel Trax

Post by RubberSolof »

Hi Guys…

I have been off posting for a bit but the reason was to stockpile a bunch of great things that I’m now going to post.

Here are the links to the below Sara Bareilles posts (And look elsewhere for my newest 2 disc set of Uncovered Ladies … in the same vein as my already posted Uncovered Beatles and Uncovered Classics posts)!

Note: As always… if you are using the Hightail links… TURN ON YOUR AD BLOCKER! I have never had issues with them but others occasionally have and this makes the issues …poof…go away!

HIGHTAIL LINK (Forever): PM ME FOR LINKS!

WETRANSFER LINK (1 week); PM ME FOR LINKS

MAKE SURE YOU READ THE PDF ENCLOSED WITH EACH… IT’S JAM-PACKED WITH INFO AND PICS!!

Enjoy!!

-RubberSolof

Part 1:

Sara Bareilles – Non Sequiturs, Volume 1: 2007-2023 – A Mike Solof Guest Post

Hey kids,

In prepping for another guest post of a Sara Bareilles album that should be up shortly, Paul and I decided to post this one first, to warm you up to her and her style of singing.

The other post is going to be a very specific and rare project by her but we thought you’d like to hear her more accessible and mainstream stuff first… before veering into the far lane of things you may not have heard before.

You see …I love Sara Bareilles!

And I freely admit that I have been in love with Sara since the second I first saw her. She is what I call the complete package. She’s gorgeous, funny, honest, silly, raw, and as you’ll soon hear, super talented with the voice of an angel. What’s not to love?

So I put together this little collection of all the different types of cover songs she has recorded between 2007 and 2023 in hopes that you begin to love her too!

If this is your first time hearing her, you’re in for a real treat.

Michael

The track listing with the original writers included at the end:

1. I Want You Back (Straight No Chaser & Sara Bareilles) – The Jackson 5

2. Single Ladies [Put a Ring on It] (Sara Bareilles) – Beyonce

3. Oh Darling (Sara Bareilles) – The Beatles

4. I Can Let Go Now (Sara Bareilles) – Michael McDonald

5. In Your Eyes (Sara Bareilles) – Peter Gabriel

6. I’ve Had the Time of My Life (Sara Bareilles) – Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes

7. f*ck You (Sara Bareilles) – CeeLo Green

8. Truly Brave [Mash-Up of Brave and True Colors] (Sara Bareilles, Cyndi Lauper & Hoda Kotb) – Sara Bareilles and Cyndi Lauper

9. I Don’t Know How To Love Him (Sara Bareilles) – Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice

10. River (Sara Bareilles) – Joni Mitchell

11. What’s Going On (Sara Bareilles, Clarence Bekker & Titi Tsira) – Marvin Gaye

12. What the World Needs Now Is Love (Sara Bareilles) – Hal David and Burt Bacharach

13. When You Wish Upon A Star (Sara Bareilles) – Leigh Harline and Ned Washington

14. Chandelier (Sara Bareilles) – Sia

15. Stoney End (Sara Bareilles) – Laura Nyro

16. You’ve Got A Friend (Sara Bareilles) – Carole King

17. California (Sara Bareilles, Brandi Carlile & Lucius) – Joni Mitchell

18. Come On Eileen (Sugarland & Sara Bareilles) – Kevin Archer

Part 2:

Sara Bareilles – Songs from Waitress: The Musical (A Mike Solof Guest Post)

Exclusive Album Release Yahoo Concert – November 5, 2015, New York City – ONE NIGHT ONLY!!

Hi Kids,

Today’s guest post is more like a box set than just a single album.

FUN FACT: I have been in love with Sara Bareilles since the second I first saw her. She is what I call the complete package. She’s Gorgeous, funny, honest, silly, raw, and as you’ll soon hear, super talented with the voice of an angel. What’s not to love? If this is your first time hearing her, you’re in for a real treat. But let me give you a little more (OK…a lot more) information on this project I have put together for you.

Waitress started out as this little tiny independent film back in 2007, starring Keri Russell, Nathan Fillion, and Andy Griffith.

In 2024, IndieWire included it on its list of the “Best American Independent Films of the 21st Century,” with Sarah Shachat calling it a “pretty simple story with big emotions, told with a camera that finds just the right perspective to make it funny, winsome, and sincere all at once. It’s proof that small-scale filmmaking has nothing to do with how good something can taste.” Produced on a very small budget, the film went on to gross over $22 Million Dollars worldwide. It’s a wonderful film that I highly recommend you rush out in a buying frenzy to see!!

In 2015 Sara Bareilles was approached to write the music for a Broadway stage adaption. My goal with this project is to share with you a lot of different views of the Waitress musical. I could have gone even bigger and included the acoustic studio album of Sara performing these cuts (and more), as well as the full cast album of the Musical… but I’ll let you discover and fall in love with those on your own.

hXXps://www.broadwaybox.com/daily-scoop/heres-e ... song-live/

Included in this download will be:
1. The full concert to WATCH as it was presented in its live TV stream on Yahoo

2. Uncut audio of the entire concert for that you are there experience

3. The concert split into tracks so if you just want the music, without the talking between songs… I’ve got you covered

4. A 2019 album called What’s Not Inside, which includes demos and outtakes from the Musical

5. A PDF jam packed with info about the musical and reviews and pictures from the one-night-only, exclusive show.

Hope you enjoy this set as much as I do!

Michael
twogurusindrag

Re: Sara Bareilles (TwoFer) – Rare Cover songs & Waitress Concert w Unrel Trax

Post by twogurusindrag »

I'd love to have these, but why can't you just post the links? Why do we have to PM you?
She's a drag. A well-known drag. We turn the sound down on her and say rude things.
RubberSolof

Re: Sara Bareilles (TwoFer) – Rare Cover songs & Waitress Concert w Unrel Trax

Post by RubberSolof »

Unfortunately with the new rules here, all non beatles stuff CAN'T be posted... so this is my version of a workaround. Check your mail in a minute :-)
M