Paul and George Voice AI Models

csnyfan

Re: Paul and George Voice AI Models

Post by csnyfan »

theboxinargentina wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:53 pm
alphabeatles wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:26 pm
urasam2 wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:13 pm
That was actually fun! In a Rutles kind of way ;-)
Does anyone know what's being used as the musical foundation here? I wish people would label these things!
A cover by Beatles cover band Apple Jam:

Wonder why they didn't use George AI instead?
theboxinargentina

Post by theboxinargentina »

csnyfan wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:57 pm A cover by Beatles cover band Apple Jam:

Wonder why they didn't use George AI instead?
Ah thank you!
alphabeatles

Post by alphabeatles »

In 2009 AppleJam did:

01 I'm In Love
02 Tip Of My Tongue
03 Love Of The Loved
04 You Know What To Do
05 I'll Be On My Way
06 I Don't Want To See You Again
07 Nobody I Know
08 I'll Keep You Satisfied
09 It's For You
10 Hello Little Girl
11 Like Dreamers Do
12 Bad To Me
13 World Without Love
14 From A Window
15 One And One Is Two
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

It'll be good if some of these covers bands use the tech to make "Beatles" versions of the songs they gave away. For me the thing that always let's down these bands is the vocals.

The Beatniks did a similar cd in the 90s with all the giveaway songs.
Women there don't treat you mean, in Abilene
Petsounds1966x

Post by Petsounds1966x »

Lord Reith wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:43 am It'll be good if some of these covers bands use the tech to make "Beatles" versions of the songs they gave away. For me the thing that always let's down these bands is the vocals.

I'm actually in the process of seeing how much luck I have doing this with the Apple Jam album. I'm not super familiar with separating vocals from instrumentals, so just using the X-Minus website to try to get the lead vocal separated from the track & backing vocals. It's worked well for "You Know What To Do" and "World Without Love" but other tracks if I choose "keep backing vocals" it can't split them. If you (or someone else) happen to feel like splitting some, I'd be happy to run the lead vocals through So-Vits-SVC :)

Here's "World Without Love" with the Paul AI and "You Know What To Do" with the George AI:

hxxps://we.tl/t-g5BwchTN4b
Last edited by Petsounds1966x on Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

I have The Beatles version of Hey Good Lookin' all finished in my head, based on the Gene Vincent cover with George on lead and John and Paul on backing vocals. You could take the drums from one of Ringo's BBC sessions and the rest, well, only George's solo would be a bit of a guess. Only trouble is I have a mac, and it won't run the damned thing.

My dream would be to also fake Rodney Burke's voice and create a complete new Pop Go The Beatles episode with:

Hey Good Lookin'
If You Gotta Make A Fool Of Somebody
Over The Rainbow
Sharing You
Your Feets Too Big
Red Sails In The Sunset

Interested parties please apply within. :lol:
Women there don't treat you mean, in Abilene
theboxinargentina

Post by theboxinargentina »

Petsounds1966x wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:00 am Here's "World Without Love" with the Paul AI and "You'll Know What To Do" with the George AI:

Wonderful. Thank you!
alphabeatles

Post by alphabeatles »

Lord Reith wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:07 amOnly trouble is I have a mac, and it won't run the damned thing.
I'm on Mac as well and haven't made the attempt yet but you can run a Windows VM. On Intel Macs you can use the free VirtualBox or Fusion Free Personal Use License, or paid options such as Parallels. On M1/2 Macs you can only use Parallels. Maybe also QEMU/UTM.
WOA76

Post by WOA76 »

BodsworthRugglesby wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:26 am It's getting scarier all the time:

I am a big Queen fan also and this is just beautiful and scary...wow thank you

it be cool someone get Queen doing imagine as Queen did it on Dec 9th 1980 sadly no OFFICAL version
Chris
MP3J

Post by MP3J »

Petsounds1966x wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:00 am
Lord Reith wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:43 am It'll be good if some of these covers bands use the tech to make "Beatles" versions of the songs they gave away. For me the thing that always let's down these bands is the vocals.

I'm actually in the process of seeing how much luck I have doing this with the Apple Jam album. I'm not super familiar with separating vocals from instrumentals, so just using the X-Minus website to try to get the lead vocal separated from the track & backing vocals. It's worked well for "You Know What To Do" and "World Without Love" but other tracks if I choose "keep backing vocals" it can't split them. If you (or someone else) happen to feel like splitting some, I'd be happy to run the lead vocals through So-Vits-SVC :)

Here's "World Without Love" with the Paul AI and "You Know What To Do" with the George AI:

I love that World Without Love effort....i always wished that The Beatles or at least Paul did that song..... but not keen on the YKWTD track....i think proper George sounds better.... hXXps://we.tl/t-LB34aTcVFG