Ringo & His All-Starr Band 2022 0915 THAT WAS SO GREAT WITH ALL THE AUDIENCE SINGING IN ST. AUGUSTINE

I don't play bass 'cause that's too hard for me...
atthebeeb

Ringo & His All-Starr Band 2022 0915 THAT WAS SO GREAT WITH ALL THE AUDIENCE SINGING IN ST. AUGUSTINE

Post by atthebeeb »

another Canalian, again a collaboration with Dana
2022 0915 THAT WAS SO GREAT WITH ALL THE AUDIENCE SINGING IN ST. AUGUSTINE
links expire March 7

CDs
hxxps://we.tl/t-j8z5NuUzGX
DVD
hxxps://we.tl/t-BqDMziEjC1
hxxps://we.tl/t-JxIgKPBmB2
hxxps://we.tl/t-Kn6UhRAZCw

- Starr: “THAT WAS SO GREAT WITH ALL THE AUDIENCE SINGING IN ST. AUGUSTINE” (Canalian Records DKRF20220915) 2CD-Rs + DVD-R
- Live in St. Augustine, FL, The Amphitheater, 15-9-2022, VG- audience recording, mono:
CD 1 - Total time 66’19”
announcer’s introduction + “Matchbox” (3’08”), introduction by Ringo & riffs + “It Don't Come Easy” (3’36”), introduction by Ringo + “What Goes On” (2’56”), introduction by Edgar Winter & riffs + “Free Ride” (4’57”, Edgar Winter), introduction by Edgar Winter & Steve Lukather & riffs + count-in + “Rosanna” (9’40”, Steve Lukather), introduction by Steve Lukather & Hamish Stuart & riffs + “Pick Up The Pieces” (6’26”, Hamish Stuart), introduction by Hamish Stuart & Colin Hay & riffs + “Down Under” (6’15”, Colin Hay), introduction by Ringo + “Boys” (3’25”), riffs & introduction by Ringo + “She Loves You” (short fake-out) + introduction by Ringo + “I’m The Greatest” (3’30”), introduction by Ringo + “Day Tripper” (short fake-out) + introduction by Ringo + “Please Please Me” (short fake-out) + introduction by Ringo + “Yellow Submarine” + outro by Ringo & riffs (4’39”), introduction by Hamish Stuart + “Cut The Cake” (4’09”, Hamish Stuart, without Ringo), introduction by Hamish Stuart & Edgar Winter & riffs + “Frankestein” + outro by Edgar Winter (13’45”, Edgar Winter, without Ringo),
CD 2 - Total time 59’21”
riffs & introduction of the band + introduction by Ringo + “Octopus’s Garden” (4’11”), introduction by Ringo + “Back Off Boogaloo” (3’03”), introduction by Ringo + “Overkill” (5’00”, Colin Hay), introduction by Steve Lukather & riffs + “Africa” (7’07”, Steve Lukather), introduction by Hamish Stuart + “Work To Do” (6’46”, Hamish Stuart), introduction by Ringo + “I Wanna Be Your Man” (3’51”), introduction by Edgar Winter & riffs + “Johnny B. Goode” (4’29”, Edgar Winter), introduction by Edgar Winter & riffs + “Who Can It Be Now?” (4’57”, Colin Hay), introduction by Steve Lukather & riffs + count-in + “Hold The Line” (4’39”, Steve Lukather), introduction by Ringo & riffs + “Photograph” (4’42”), introduction by Ringo + “Act Naturally” (3’15”), introduction by Ringo & riffs + “Stairway To Heaven” (short fake-out) + introduction by Ringo + count-in + “With A Little Help From My Friends”/“Give Peace A Chance” (7’15”).
DVD
- Live in St. Augustine, FL, The Amphitheater, 15-9-2022, VG- audience recording (complete DVD compared to the incomplete FAB! version), mono:
“Matchbox”, “It Don't Come Easy”, “What Goes On”, “Free Ride” (Edgar Winter), “Rosanna” (Steve Lukather), “Pick Up The Pieces” (Hamish Stuart), “Down Under” (Colin Hay), “Boys”, “I’m The Greatest”, “Yellow Submarine”, “Cut The Cake” (Hamish Stuart, without Ringo), “Frankestein” (Edgar Winter, without Ringo), “Octopus’s Garden”, “Back Off Boogaloo”, “Overkill” (Colin Hay), “Africa” (Steve Lukather), “Work To Do” (Hamish Stuart), “I Wanna Be Your Man”, “Johnny B. Goode” (Edgar Winter), “Who Can It Be Now?” (Colin Hay), “Hold The Line” (Steve Lukather), “Photograph”, “Act Naturally”, “With A Little Help From My Friends”/“Give Peace A Chance”.
beatles2me

Re: Ringo & His All-Starr Band 2022 0915 THAT WAS SO GREAT WITH ALL THE AUDIENCE SINGING IN ST. AUGUSTINE

Post by beatles2me »

Thank you :mrgreen: Volker
B-ED

Re: Ringo & His All-Starr Band 2022 0915 THAT WAS SO GREAT WITH ALL THE AUDIENCE SINGING IN ST. AUGUSTINE

Post by B-ED »

Thanks for the share!
billylentz

Post by billylentz »

Finishing listening now. Great concert!

Did you notice Ringo has difficulty in pitching on "With a little help from my friends"? Of course he´s not known for being the most exquisite singer of all time, although I particularly like his style and sensibility a lot.

But in any case it´s not common for him to go out of tune like that. I think he lost a bit of his voice a the end of the concert.