Collect all of George and Ringo's bootlegs, excluding live concerts. Does anyone dare?

Got a lot of work to do, try to get a message through…
Help67

Re: Collect all of George and Ringo's bootlegs, excluding live concerts. Does anyone dare?

Post by Help67 »

Yes, you are right, from ATMP there are a lot of repeats. It's just to see how many cd's are possible to collect. Of the Beatles we have repeats to exhaustion. From '57 to '70, 13 years and more than two thousand bootlegs! What a madness. Poor George always weakened. I have only proposed to organize in a post all the cd's of George in studio that we have in this group. There are very few of them, but let's try. And of Ringo almost nothing. It's a matter of adding up all the ones available in this group, only. Several of the list have already been uploaded here.
Help67

Re: Collect all of George and Ringo's bootlegs, excluding live concerts. Does anyone dare?

Post by Help67 »

Misterclaudel has live, videos, ATMP, something with Dylan and Songs for Pattie, I think, but little else. There is nothing like the whole of John or several of Paul in boxes of several cd's with the sessions of each album. It's not edited, just a few things.
Darth Kybiel

Post by Darth Kybiel »

Help67 wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:47 pm -All Dried Up (Salamander)
-Beaucoups Of Bluses Sessions
-Beaucoups Of Blues The Acetate Version (Yellow Cat)
-Blue Monday – Ringo and Cat Stevens, Copenhagen Sessions, 1976
-Can't Fight Lightning (Pegboy)
-I Gotta Blues
-It Don't Come Easy (Midnight Beat)
-Jingle Bell Rock (Rocky)
-Rare Tracks
-Rarities (Ghost)
-Ringo Again (Main Stream)
-Rizz Off! (Pegboy)
-Rough Mixes 1-5 (Batz)
-Scouse The Mouse (Walrus)
-Son of Drac (Black Cat)
-TV And Radio Ringo (Ghost)
-With A Little Help From A Friend 1-10 (Nowhere Man)
-With A Little Help From John, Paul & George (Mistral)

I got the bootleg Ringo LP 'Can't Fight Lightning' but never played it so I'm not sure what variations or types of outtakes the songs are.
Help67

Post by Help67 »

I have the Rhino compilation. I'm sure that bootleg will bring something. I actually like Ringo's Rotogravure and Stop And Smell The Roses albums. I really like them.
MrP

Post by MrP »

why don't you create and post links for all the George and Ringo that you have and then other, if they wish, can post filling in the missing
Help67 wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:04 pm Collect all of George and Ringo's bootlegs, excluding live concerts. Does anyone dare?
Of Paul and John there are many but of George and Ringo there are very few. It would be great to group all the available ones (excluding the live concerts). Let's see who would dare.
Help67

Post by Help67 »

I think the best thing to do is for anyone who has a bootleg CD of George or Ringo to upload it in this post and cross it out. I think it is not difficult because there are not many. I have several but I don't know how to upload them so the help comes from those who have them and know how to do it. It is a proposition but if it is not possible then nothing. A colleague uploaded all George's live concerts from the 74 tour and with Misterclaudel the mini tour of Japan is more or less covered, so there is only studio and demos left. With everyone's help we can get all these and some more that I haven't put, like George's fantastic Run On The Mill. I think it's best to upload them to the same post because if not it's more complicated.
Bumblebee

Post by Bumblebee »

You really need to grasp the nettle and learn how to upload files. It is very easy, for instance if you sign up to wetransfer the process of uploading files and obtaining a link is simple. It’s not complicated.

It’s not really fair on other users to ask them to do all the work while you simply sit back and download the subsequent posts.
Help67

Post by Help67 »

Hello everyone, I know it's not fair, I don't contribute anything. That's why I only have words of thanks to all of you who contribute. Even if I didn't ask I would always benefit from the one who asks. Very well, I only ask and I don't contribute, ok, then nothing, to hibernate.
MrP

Post by MrP »

https://docs.itoosoft.com/kb/how-to-art ... wetransfer
Help67 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:31 pm Hello everyone, I know it's not fair, I don't contribute anything. That's why I only have words of thanks to all of you who contribute. Even if I didn't ask I would always benefit from the one who asks. Very well, I only ask and I don't contribute, ok, then nothing, to hibernate.
ksantus

Post by ksantus »

MrP wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:55 pm https://docs.itoosoft.com/kb/how-to-art ... wetransfer
Help67 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:31 pm Hello everyone, I know it's not fair, I don't contribute anything. That's why I only have words of thanks to all of you who contribute. Even if I didn't ask I would always benefit from the one who asks. Very well, I only ask and I don't contribute, ok, then nothing, to hibernate.
I am sort of the same as you Help67. I don't really worry about FLAC vs LOSLESS vs MP3. For that reason I don't upload my stuff because I know mp3 format is discouraged, which is what I have. I'm 67 and "a bit out of it" when it comes to the technology you all use. I very much appreciate what you all share but I don't think you'd like my stuff since it is all in my own format and not copies of different boots. I use a track I need, put it where I want it and it sits there for me to listen to.
I will do my best to try and upload something down the line and see how it is received, I just don't want to send out something you might feel is inferior.

"I said what I said and now it's all this" JL