Love One Another Vol 2 (Captain Acid Remaster) flac

Got a lot of work to do, try to get a message through…
MrP

Love One Another Vol 2 (Captain Acid Remaster) flac

Post by MrP »

saw this on another site thought i would bring it here
all thanks should be directed to captain acid
LOA2_Back.jpg
LOA2_Back.jpg (344.44 KiB) Viewed 1349 times
folder.jpg
folder.jpg (306.64 KiB) Viewed 1349 times
1.Free As A Bird (Lennon) 5:10 Full length version with wings intro and backward message.
2.Real Love (Lennon) 4:11 Video Mix.
3.Medley:I Will (Lennon/McCartney)Dera Duhn (Harrison)1:07 Threetles Version from 23 Jun 1994.
4.Blue Moon Of Kentucky (Monroe) 1:03 Anthology sessions (remastered, 2002). Full Threetles Version from 23 Jun 1994.
5.Free As A Bird (Lennon) 4:24 Anthology sessions, instrumental track (OOPSed).
6.Real Love (Lennon) 3:00 Anthology sessions, early version.
7.Awaiting On You All (Harrison) 0:25 Promo Video.
8.Saltwater (Lennon) 4:06 From the Julian Lennon's album "Help Yourself" (1991). George on slide guitar.
9.Ride Rajbun (Harrison) 5:02 From The Bunbury Tails, Polydor 515 784-2, released October, 1992. With Ravi Shankar and Dhani Harrison.
10.That Kind Of Woman (Harrison) 3:55 Eric Clapton. From album "Nobody's Child - Romanian Angel Appeal" (1990). George on guitar and back vocals.
11.Real Life Blues (Lee) 4:33 Alvin Lee. George on slide guitar.
12.Hot Love (Shannon) 3:14 From Del Shannon's CD-single "Callin' Out My Name" (1991). George on back vocals.
13.Take Away The Sadness (unknown) 4:05 From the Jim Horn's album "Work It Out" (1990). George on slide guitar.
14.That Kind Of Woman (Harrison) 4:27 From the Gary Moore's album "Still Got The Blues" (1990). George on slide and rhythm guitar, back vocals.
15.I Want You (She's So Heavy) (Lennon/McCartney) 9:50 From the Alvin Lee's album "1994" (1993). George on slide guitar.
16.Here Comes Emerson (Harrison) 1:48 Brazilian TV, 1996. George on acoustic guitar.
17.Blue Suede Shoes (Perkins) 0:51 Live in London Hard Rock Café at the Perkin's party, 1992. George on guitar. Remastered, 2002.
18.While My Guitar Gently Weeps (Harrison) 5:15 From the album of "The Jeff Healey Band" - "Hell To Pay" (1990). George on acoustic guitar and back vocals.
19.Free As A Bird (Lennon) 4:01 Anthology sessions, early version, lyrics incomplete.
20.Real Love (Lennon) 3:46 Anthology Sessions OOPSed.
21.Free As A Bird (Lennon) 0:41 Remix.
22.Bye Bye Blackbird (Henderson/Dixon) 0:14 Improvisation.

Remastered by Captain Acid, October 2022

Love One Another Vol 2 (Captain Acid Remaster)
https://dereferer.me/?ohmmR97revdzyEO3A ... ZOR4y-b02-

Original Version pre remaster
Love One Another Vol 2 [BR-VA 0101-0320-02]
https://dereferer.me/?oh9ANnOR3Jem9BGgx ... lm3VlNlw3-
beatlesnyttigt

Re: Love One Another Vol 2 (Captain Acid Remaster) flac

Post by beatlesnyttigt »

Thanks MrP :D Robert
BTL1210

Post by BTL1210 »

EXCELLENT - Thank you.
davetuba

Post by davetuba »

Thank you!
Much2Much

Post by Much2Much »

Thank you MrP for these wonderful sets.
beatles2me

Post by beatles2me »

Thank you MrP :mrgreen: Volker
mojofilter

Post by mojofilter »

I will never forget the time that Captain Acid (!) PMed me to ask about how to remaster audio and sent me a sample of his work. He had inverted one channel of the stereo audio and made another creation out of it that permanently screwed up the stereo image. He thought this was what remastering was. I told him what he'd done, as opposed to what *remastering audio* is, and he got highly offended and sent me a scathing PM telling me that all the things wrong with his recording were "just me talking." He was under the impression that "phase" and "polarity" were the same thing. So download his "work" at your own risk. It is probably not "remastered" at all, he's just inverted one channel and messed with the bass and treble, so they sound good on his speakers,
Eye. Eyesore a girl in my dreams.
bulldog1969

Post by bulldog1969 »

Thank you MrP :)
naturalkatsup

Post by naturalkatsup »

mojofilter wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:31 am I will never forget the time that Captain Acid (!) PMed me to ask about how to remaster audio and sent me a sample of his work. He had inverted one channel of the stereo audio and made another creation out of it that permanently screwed up the stereo image. He thought this was what remastering was. I told him what he'd done, as opposed to what *remastering audio* is, and he got highly offended and sent me a scathing PM telling me that all the things wrong with his recording were "just me talking." He was under the impression that "phase" and "polarity" were the same thing. So download his "work" at your own risk. It is probably not "remastered" at all, he's just inverted one channel and messed with the bass and treble, so they sound good on his speakers,
holy shit that is so funny :lol: :lol:
Kwai Chang

Post by Kwai Chang »

mojofilter wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:31 am I will never forget the time that Captain Acid (!) PMed me to ask about how to remaster audio and sent me a sample of his work. He had inverted one channel of the stereo audio and made another creation out of it that permanently screwed up the stereo image. He thought this was what remastering was. I told him what he'd done, as opposed to what *remastering audio* is, and he got highly offended and sent me a scathing PM telling me that all the things wrong with his recording were "just me talking." He was under the impression that "phase" and "polarity" were the same thing. So download his "work" at your own risk. It is probably not "remastered" at all, he's just inverted one channel and messed with the bass and treble, so they sound good on his speakers,
Pure Zen:
If the cup is full, no new tea can be poured into it.
When all is known, then nothing is known. Ideas and knowledge can be empirical.
But they might also come from someone who sees differently, thinks differently, hears differently,
Criticism isn't really good or bad...it's criticism. It offers many useful functions. Criticism should never be relied upon because it isn't necessary. The individual is really the only criticism anyway. Criticism should never be taken seriously because it can erode confidence. If all criticism is in praise of, then you're being lied to. Welcome criticism with indifference and remember, without it, you can't get better.
But, if your cup is already full, nothing can be put in it until it is emptied. Criticism is really the objective!
Bang! Bang! You're open minded.
KC