The Paul McCartney 'Tug of War' Track-by-Track Album Special

I can help you out, but I cannot help you in…
Mrbeatleg

Re: The Paul McCartney 'Tug of War' Track-by-Track Album Special

Post by Mrbeatleg »

Maccawings wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:04 pm I am a friend of Tom's for about 30 years. And I'm one of a handful of friends that have been lucky enough to hear it in it's entirety
Well, it's back up again on the SiriusXM app and there is no difference in length. So it seems like this is the entire broadcast.
Maccawings

Post by Maccawings »

Mrbeatleg wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:29 am
Maccawings wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:04 pm I am a friend of Tom's for about 30 years. And I'm one of a handful of friends that have been lucky enough to hear it in it's entirety
Well, it's back up again on the SiriusXM app and there is no difference in length. So it seems like this is the entire broadcast.
Yes, they have reposted the initial broadcast for January. But at some point (don't know for sure when exactly) the plans are to post the entire interview in the on demand section. Soon as I know a date, I will promise to post here and share the info
ppbkwriter

Post by ppbkwriter »

Maccawings wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:12 pm
Mrbeatleg wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:29 am
Yes, they have reposted the initial broadcast for January. But at some point (don't know for sure when exactly) the plans are to post the entire interview in the on demand section. Soon as I know a date, I will promise to post here and share the info
According to Tom, the on demand version of the interview opened on January 9 and will run for a month: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/thomasfr ... 6528-RllO/.

I played it and unfortunately, it did not allow much skipping or manual rewinding. Great interview but the interface is not user-friendly! :(
DaveyLane

Post by DaveyLane »

Might any kind soul possibly be able to reupload? Thanks!
Maccawings

Post by Maccawings »

I'll see Tom at the end of the month and will ask iif and when the full interview will be up.
Maccawings

Post by Maccawings »

I hear there are still designs on posting the full interview but right now that has taken a back seat to higher priority programming needs
Maccawings

Post by Maccawings »

Not sure how many of this forum go to the NJ Fest for Beatles fans, but Tom has gotten permission to play the raw interview there at the end of March. I was up to visit him yesterday and got to see the presentation. Looks great!!! In the meantime I still think that Sirius is supposed to also post the full interview at some point. Not sure when but when they do that, I will let folks know