Atmos to stereo?

I can help you out, but I cannot help you in…
StephenLofty

Atmos to stereo?

Post by StephenLofty »

It’s probably a bit of a cheek to ask this but here goes :D …. does anyone have a nice stereo-made mix of ‘McCartney 1’ and ‘McCartney 2’ from the Giles Martin ‘2022 Atmos’ mixes?
gianca

Re: Atmos to stereo?

Post by gianca »

Hi!
I have Apple music on my phone but no have idea how can play those albums on "5.1 home teather" because Apple app dosen't download in that sound equipment
StephenLofty

Post by StephenLofty »

Thanks for your response. It can be ripped from Apple Music as proved by this upload of a stereo mixdown version of ‘Junk’ on YouTube which is made from the Atmos mix:

It sounds great. Very clean and clear with nice separation. There’s other mixes made from Giles’ Atmos “McCartney” series on YouTube too but they’re all made from just the centre channel and the back speakers of the Atmos mix and they don’t sound too good because I think the front left and right speakers are excluded or mixed to a minimum making an imbalanced mix. Here is an example using ‘Coming Up’, uploaded by a different YouTuber:

I believe a great NEW stereo mix can be made from these surround mixes. Especially by some of the great people on these boards.
Golem

Post by Golem »

StephenLofty wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:24 am Thanks for your response. It can be ripped from Apple Music as proved by this upload of a stereo mixdown version of ‘Junk’ on YouTube which is made from the Atmos mix:
apple rips aren't possible yet, rips are from tidal
BDJ

Post by BDJ »

I don't think it is possible (with current software) to rip the Atmos mix from Apple.
But it is possible to rip the 5.1 mix. If anyone has it, I'll do a remix!
Golem

Post by Golem »

BDJ wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:02 am I don't think it is possible (with current software) to rip the Atmos mix from Apple.
But it is possible to rip the 5.1 mix. If anyone has it, I'll do a remix!
it is not currently possible to rip from apple no, only tidal
etidel

Post by etidel »

Hello friends!

So is it possible for one kind soul (or two...) to rip any Beatles/Solo Dolby Atmos albums on Tidal and share them here?

Thanks in advance.