Wings "The World Premiere 1975" (MCCD 003)

I can help you out, but I cannot help you in…
cliftdean74

Re: Wings "The World Premiere 1975" (MCCD 003)

Post by cliftdean74 »

MUR wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 1:37 pm
apesrfools wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 1:34 pm
I miss that place.

Was a source for a lot of good sharing!
Demonoid is working now after a big break. And I have even downloaded some bootlegs there recently (mostly from SoundBaron). Do I understand right, that it is just now not a place where old users will return for some reason?
The last time I tried using one of the resurrected versions of Demonoid (many years ago) it seemed very suspect. It messed up my computer at the time by installing some spyware and I never used the site again. How is it now?
MUR

Post by MUR »

cliftdean74 wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 1:50 pm
I miss that place.

Demonoid is working now after a big break. And I have even downloaded some bootlegs there recently (mostly from SoundBaron). Do I understand right, that it is just now not a place where old users will return for some reason?
The last time I tried using one of the resurrected versions of Demonoid (many years ago) it seemed very suspect. It messed up my computer at the time by installing some spyware and I never used the site again. How is it now?
Hmm. It is just a web site. If I use normal browser (gchrome) with all adblockers turned on, it should never affect my computer, and I didn't see any attempts for that. (Provided I don't click suspicious things, click only right 'download' button) The issue there is just too few people, almost nothing to search among, and I've been waiting for seeders for some releases for several months already. And, download/upload ratio is not accounted for now.
Searching hard for missing Silent Hills, Non Plus Ultra, WWII, Xavel, Shakuntala sets, fresh Misterclaudel/Valkyrie/Piccadilly.
Also searching hard for FAB CD / DVD releases (solo ones are priority). Ready to trade FAB DVDs with those who trades.
apesrfools

Post by apesrfools »

I miss that place.

Will you pm me the link to the legit site?
macca4ever

Post by macca4ever »

The old Demonoid is gone many years ago.
The new is here hxxps://demonoid.is
But is not the same that you remember apes, except the green demon of course.
thewarpedvinyljunkie

Post by thewarpedvinyljunkie »

Anywhere but the front page, and Norton tells me, "Malicious Site Blocked! This webpage is a known malicious webpage. It is highly recommended that you do NOT visit this page."
The Warped Vinyl Junkie

"He never wore his shoes; we all knew he was dead."