McCartney - Ultimate Archive Collection

I can help you out, but I cannot help you in…
venmar62

Re: McCartney - Ultimate Archive Collection

Post by venmar62 »

Hi - I need help please; my external drive crashed and I lost the Flowers in The Dirt 5 cd version.

The links by MUR » Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:01 pm give me corrupted files every 4.

Can someone please re-up The Dirt 5 cd version and the last version of PDF of all serie with good links?

Many Thanks!
jxdxbx

Post by jxdxbx »

The links here still appear to work for the Flowers in the Dirt 5 CD Ultimate Archive edition.

viewtopic.php?p=78599#p78599

Interesting, I just saw that you said they were corrupted. I can say they worked for me, so either try the mirror you didn't use or a different unzip program?

Edit: I just downloaded and unzipped the files without errors. Specifically make sure your unzip program can handle archives greater than 2 GB?
venmar62

Post by venmar62 »

Thanks. Now It works.

I lost other 2 things....

Can someone please re-up the PDF of this complete serie?

Can some kind soul repost artwork for Dave's Egypt Station UAC with two extra tracks (25-Home Tonight and 26-In a Hurry) on disc one ?
jxdxbx

Post by jxdxbx »

I've added the PDF to my mega folder that has lots of Paul artwork (but no UAC artwork; and I just noticed that my UAC Egypt Station is also missing artwork).

hxxps://mega.nz/folder/pSVCQSba#gqYxvCpvFYEbX4enxrVnNg
MorseMoose

Post by MorseMoose »

jxdxbx wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:26 pm I just noticed that my UAC Egypt Station is also missing artwork
I thought that the creator(s) of UAC didn't make an Egypt Station? They put the tracklist out but didn't make it or make artwork for it, so I don't think that it actually exists, but correct me if I'm wrong.
jxdxbx

Post by jxdxbx »

MorseMoose wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:41 pm
jxdxbx wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:26 pm I just noticed that my UAC Egypt Station is also missing artwork
I thought that the creator(s) of UAC didn't make an Egypt Station? They put the tracklist out but didn't make it or make artwork for it, so I don't think that it actually exists, but correct me if I'm wrong.
ah yep, you're right. I have an assembled version of the track list from Egypt Station, not an actual release, but I filed it away with the official UAC.
TELEGRAM SAM

Post by TELEGRAM SAM »

Thank you
Golem

Post by Golem »

jxdxbx wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:52 pm
ah yep, you're right. I have an assembled version of the track list from Egypt Station, not an actual release, but I filed it away with the official UAC.
this is wrong, Dave did make a version of Egypt Station, which can be found here
hxxps://mega.nz/folder/duphTKLA#S3jqJxLG0JAWP7w7FIr7UQ
MorseMoose

Post by MorseMoose »

Golem wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:44 pm
jxdxbx wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:52 pm

this is wrong, Dave did make a version of Egypt Station, which can be found here
hxxps://mega.nz/folder/duphTKLA#S3jqJxLG0JAWP7w7FIr7UQ
Oh, ok. Thanks for this. I don't see any artwork, but if this was uploaded by the original creator, I suppose it is official. Thanks again!
Golem

Post by Golem »

yeah, I actually bought it from Dave a few years ago, back when BTZ was still up, its a CD rip