Live Peace In Toronto (expanded) & Singles & Home Tapes (expanded) [Voo-Doo]

Wherever you are, you are here…
MrP

Re: Live Peace In Toronto (expanded) & Singles & Home Tapes (expanded) [Voo-Doo]

Post by MrP »

not trying to start a public fight
i post to everyone that I note who requests and doesn't post share or seemingly make an attempt

so don't take my post to you as being special
your just another person that I noted doesn't do but take
BradPuett wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:55 am
MrP wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:20 am Begs the question? When do you start posting either reposts of people's requests or other things to share. You have 9 months of requests ... about time to help out.
BradPuett wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:59 am

Thanks, Robert!
Sure, I can and will post reposts when they are requested, if I have them … If I had things to share that people hadn't already posted, I would have gladly shared them already! As far as the “9 months of requests,” 90% of those were due to your usage of a download site no one else uses, so those aren't unavailable to me, or I would have gladly shared them too … I gather you're trying to start a public fight, but I don't know why …
beatlesnyttigt

Re: Live Peace In Toronto (expanded) & Singles & Home Tapes (expanded) [Voo-Doo]

Post by beatlesnyttigt »

by MrP » Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:20 am
Begs the question. When do you start posting either reposts of people's requests or other things to share. You have 9 months of requests about time to help out.
MrP - my re-ups are NOT your re-ups being re-upped again, mine are the original dave1dmarx uploads from BZ in 2015. Is that okay with you? This is just for BradPuett who can't access the dereferer links, all you others please use MrP's uploads on page 1
BradPuett - here's John Plastic Ono Band - Live Peace in Toronto 1969, Expanded Edition (Voo-Doo) CD on wetransfer
hXXps://we.tl/t-zRREE31ovL
Cheers :) Robert
BradPuett

Post by BradPuett »

beatlesnyttigt wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:36 am
Begs the question. When do you start posting either reposts of people's requests or other things to share. You have 9 months of requests about time to help out.
MrP - my re-ups are NOT your re-ups being re-upped again, mine are the original dave1dmarx uploads from BZ in 2015. Is that okay with you? This is just for BradPuett who can't access the dereferer links, all you others please use MrP's uploads on page 1

BradPuett - here's John Plastic Ono Band – Live Peace in Toronto 1969, Expanded Edition (Voo-Doo) CD on WeTransfer
hxxps://we.tl/t-zRREE31ovL

Thanks, Robert, both for the re-up and the words of defense. However, I do need to start contributing some and pulling my own “weight.” As soon as I can find something someone needs, I'll jump in! Until then, I appreciate everyone's patience while I figure out how to help!
MrP

Post by MrP »

i don't hold any opinion on what you post.
beatlesnyttigt wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:36 am
BradPuett - here's John Plastic Ono Band - Live Peace in Toronto 1969, Expanded Edition (Voo-Doo) CD on wetransfer
hXXps://we.tl/t-zRREE31ovL
powerPC

Post by powerPC »

MrP wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:47 pm corrected

bad copy and paste on my part
Many thanks MrP! Great share 8-)
—Keith
Much2Much

Post by Much2Much »

Thank you for these MrP.
beatles2me

Post by beatles2me »

Thank you MrP. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Volker
niallquinn

Post by niallquinn »

Many thanks!
Ziggy C

Post by Ziggy C »

This is a cool version of the show. The only version I prefer. This is because in all subsequent re-releases, great lengths have been taken to mix Yoko out of the Lennon tracks. Her contributions, while nerve-rattling, are nevertheless important to the vibe of the show. I prefer this version of Cold Turkey, for example, over the Japanese release, where Yoko is oh-so-low-in the mix.
Lupine Assassin

Post by Lupine Assassin »

I was out of town last week, can you please re-up both of these? Thank you. :)
We all bleed blue from the inside....