O-AI-SIS The Lost Tapes Vol. 1

General music and other artist discussions.
Lord Reith

O-AI-SIS The Lost Tapes Vol. 1

Post by Lord Reith »

Oasis inspired group Breezer wrote and performed this "lost" Oasis album from the groups 1995-97 Golden Age and then used AI to change the singer's voice into Liam's. The result is pretty amazing!

Not only does it sound exactly like classic Oasis, the songs are REALLY, really good! :o

EDIT: this is better than good... it is utterly brilliant. Gobsmackingly good.

Women there don't treat you mean, in Abilene
StephenLofty

Re: O-AI-SIS The Lost Tapes Vol. 1

Post by StephenLofty »

It’s actually frightening how good that is. :shock:
maccafan1

Post by maccafan1 »

Wow
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

Well, I may be shot for my comment but I’ll stay put on these AI so-called wonders. After the drum machines, the « vocalizes » and the gigging holograms, that’s too much for me. Let’s be natural.
Yves
powerPC

Post by powerPC »

yymca6 wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:01 pm Well, I may be shot for my comment but I’ll stay put on these AI so-called wonders. After the drum machines, the « vocalizes » and the gigging holograms, that’s too much for me. Let’s be natural.
I'm in agreement Yves... things are about to get ridiculous with this AI stuff. 8-)
—Keith
Davenicks

Post by Davenicks »

yymca6 wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:01 pm Well, I may be shot for my comment but I’ll stay put on these AI so-called wonders. After the drum machines, the « vocalizes » and the gigging holograms, that’s too much for me. Let’s be natural.
Right there with you.

Dave in Nashville
applebonkerz

Post by applebonkerz »

The other recent AI vocals of "John/Paul/George" shared on this site recently don't sound much of anything like them to me, plus just didn't sound good in general. This Oasis set is incredible in every way, and I've never particularly liked Oasis! Thank you for pointing it out to us and sharing. I've already passed it along to a few more people I think will enjoy this too.
ennolenno

Post by ennolenno »

Lord Reith wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:49 am Oasis inspired group Breezer wrote and performed this "lost" Oasis album from the groups 1995-97 Golden Age and then used AI to change the singer's voice into Liam's. The result is pretty amazing!

Not only does it sound exactly like classic Oasis, the songs are REALLY, really good! :o
Ah, this is incredible.
Reminds me to my youth nearly 30 years ago.
Coming home in the afternoon, turning on the telly, switching to MTV (hosted by Ray Cokes or Kristiane Backer),
and they played the video to WHATEVER by Oasis.

Thankyou.
niallquinn

Post by niallquinn »

As posted in the other Beatles thread, this is just mental. It's incredible in fact. It's not flawless if you listen to the Beatles samples, but like this, as I said. if you got this on a silver in the 90's, called Oasis demos or whatever, you'd believe that these were lost unreleased tracks.

Looking forward to more of this - not necessarily Oasis, but in the way of the Beatles samples, it's like hearing new tracks for the first time.

Brilliant....but weird at the same time!
Doug

Post by Doug »

Hmm. I wonder if AI could replace the Rutles vocals with John, Paul, George and Ringo... :shock: :shock: :shock: