2022 Pink Floyd Copyright Extension Dump

General music and other artist discussions.
Megazeti

Re: 2022 Pink Floyd Copyright Extension Dump

Post by Megazeti »

Now I found it, thanks
jpgrcat007

Post by jpgrcat007 »

Got all 18 Concerts 24/44, & youtube has the 4 studio Tracks

Pink Floyd - Eclipsed By The Moon - Studio Outtakes 1972

The Travel Sequence (Outtake)
On The Run (Outtake)
Brain Damage (Outtake 1)
Brain Damage (Outtake 2)

zaval80

Post by zaval80 »

These latter ones just appeared on DA BLOG :D I think folks on Yeeshkul! do not hold them in high regard.
Darth Kybiel

Post by Darth Kybiel »

Lord Reith wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:55 pm
cooryder wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:06 pm Fascinating thread, and clearly I am not up to speed on these copyright dumps.

@LordReith, what have we missed out on, to your knowledge?

Thanks,

coo
I am only guessing. But that 1969 copyright dump on Spotify was 100% kosher since it was made by UMG and Calderstones. And it followed very closely the format laid down by the 1963 itunes bootleg: large swathes of material to cover the most obvious contenders (like the full Get back album) and a selection of outtakes from a variety of sessions (like with the 1963 boot, they figured that only including two or three takes would mess up any attempt at a public domain release sufficiently to not have to include them all).

Whether there would have been anything worth having we can't know. They could have just used all bootleg sources.
Besides the coprright dumps we know of, when it comes to the Beatles stuff, look at what Apple gave semi legit record labels to release on vinyl and colored vinyl these past few years as well as the box sets....I think they have most all the released and unreleased song copyrights pretty much renewed by now.
skynet

Post by skynet »

jpgrcat007 wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 1:12 pm Got all 18 Concerts 24/44, & youtube has the 4 studio Tracks

Pink Floyd - Eclipsed By The Moon - Studio Outtakes 1972

The Travel Sequence (Outtake)
On The Run (Outtake)
Brain Damage (Outtake 1)
Brain Damage (Outtake 2)

These were part of the immersion box sets...
WOA76

Post by WOA76 »

Lord Reith wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:44 am What a shame we missed all The Beatles copyright dumps. The 1969 one that leaked shows that in all likelihood there was one every year for the past ten years, if we'd been paying attention.

I'm still of the opinion that the Bootlegs 1963 "release" was only meant to be available for a day, and the only reason it was reinstated after it's sudden disappearance was that Wogblog had made all the fans aware of it in advance and there was an almighty stink when it vanished suddenly. Without that heads up, we probably all would have missed that too. As I recall it was available for no more than a few hours in Australia and a few other countries in that timezone before it vanished.

I can also remember that after that what were probably Apple minions were going around all the forums insisting that there would be no more copyright dumps of The Beatles because they had found a legal workaround. Sure.
I didn't know Pink Floyd did same thing cool ill have look for them

I got it the day came out and copy my iPod and then I got a new laptop a few weeks later and went download on there it wasn't even in my library in iTunes I called them they said it was just you said 24 hours or less depending were you lived [Canada myself] So I copy it to from my computer to laptop it works and to this day that's the only thing on that USB I have a backup since
I was really sad there was not 1964 and is 1969 one you're talking about the one show up on Spotify because I saw it then the link was posted it on the webpage and also thought what hell is this ?
Chris