a long shot but if you don't ask.......

General music and other artist discussions.
mudcrab

a long shot but if you don't ask.......

Post by mudcrab »

Guys, I've been searching for years for some video of the Australian band, Divinyls, specifically their set from the US Festival '83, I have the audio, and 2 Videos from youtube.......so please if you have it somewhere, Digital, VHS/Beta NTSC or Pal, I can work with, please PM me.

here is my stuff, from VHS enhanced etc

Ziggy C

Re: a long shot but if you don't ask.......

Post by Ziggy C »

One of these days (probably not anytime soon) the entirety of both Us Festivals, all of which were professionally filmed and recorded, will be released and made available in excellent quality. Until then, we have a fair selection of full sets from the more popular bands. Unfortunately, while the Divinyls had a following, and were in rotation on KROQ in LA, there's very little video in circulation from US 2. I think Boys In Town, Desperate, and Siren are on YouTube.
mudcrab

Re: a long shot but if you don't ask.......

Post by mudcrab »

yes I did some work on the US 83 Youtube videos ones, there is a an archive the has the full Divinyls to view as a low res marked video for research purposes fees and charges apply of course........people did tape a lot of the event of air, so maybe someone has it somewhere.