King Crimson

General music and other artist discussions.
IfYouLookToYourLeft

King Crimson

Post by IfYouLookToYourLeft »

Are there any King Crimson resource sites that are anything like this? I personally have collected nearly 100 KC albums and would expect someone like a Lord R to have remixed some of their amazing unreleased tapes Fripp put out on the tour box sets. Forgive me, I just found my jumpdrive with KC sessions and think someone talented should go back and split the King Crimson BBC sessions. :lol:
zaval80

Re: King Crimson

Post by zaval80 »

Ah ha ha, Robert Fripp and a KC bootleg site, that's like deadwood and a forest fire :lol: though some people sneak a KC boot or two upload here and there.
Doug

Post by Doug »

IfYouLookToYourLeft wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:47 am Are there any King Crimson resource sites that are anything like this? I personally have collected nearly 100 KC albums and would expect someone like a Lord R to have remixed some of their amazing unreleased tapes Fripp put out on the tour box sets. Forgive me, I just found my jumpdrive with KC sessions and think someone talented should go back and split the King Crimson BBC sessions. :lol:
Do you own the "1969" --> "Road To Red" boxed sets? They contain numerous mixes of the unreleased tapes (though no DES, thank God).
sternla

Post by sternla »

KC is one of my favorite bands. I've seen them live numerous times. I have a bunch of the box sets including the aforementioned road to red and the recent exposure box.

I like their material up to about 81 or so. I have many of the collector series releases as well as boots.

Nowadays, Fripp spends more time searching the audience for someone taking a pic than he does concentrating on his guitar playing.

But, if they played here tomorrow, I'd be there.