Rolling Stones ?

General music and other artist discussions.
magoocus

Re: AfterMath Boot

Post by magoocus »

ToddS wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:14 pm others are just the one side of the stereo mix that you could do it yourself .
Actually none of them are.
ToddS

Deleted

Post by ToddS »

Deleted for a misunderstanding. Magoocus helped me with the correct explananation.
Last edited by ToddS on Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
magoocus

Re: Rolling Stones ?

Post by magoocus »

ToddS wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:52 pm I don't understand MaGoocus's Comment ? The Bonus Trax are just the right channel or the left channel . You can do those yourself quite easily .
No they aren't. The songs on the set are split 3 ways into left, center and right from the stereo. Some of the backing tracks are presented in left-right stereo combinations (minus what's panned into the center) because it sounded to my ears like they were recorded that way, ie the full band playing the basic take is recorded to 2 tracks instead of all on one track. Those ones were presented individually on the bonus disc so you could hear that separate submix of the band if you wanted to; they have none of the material from the center channel (vocals mostly), other than leakage. Perhaps I didn't label them very well. I can't vouch for the "Sessions" set (first pic) but it looks like a direct copy of my Isolated set (last pic). The Mayflower set is something else, it doesn't look like it has any "outfakes" on it and is probably well worth picking up if someone can get ahold of a copy.
misterclaudel

Post by misterclaudel »

I am really thinking about purchasing the Mayflower set....no one has it anywhere and it's sought after.....I will see what is in the cards this week....
Liverpools Boy

Post by Liverpools Boy »

ToddS wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:06 pm Its a shame we can not post other artists audio anymore . But i do understand the rules . I have vocal tracks + backing tracks + different mixes to share . Thanks for reading this . , ToddS.
Hello TODDS I'm honest fan of your work in the IORR.ORG Forum but now - some of them with reason- some links are dead. There's a chance of you can reupload all the stuff of the Rolling Stones 1961-1966 Era at least? Many thanks in thanks in advance and for any answer.
JPM7756

Post by JPM7756 »

misterclaudel wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:45 pm Wish we could as well I have a few good sets and boxsets.....I looking for a place to download The Aftermath Sessions from Mayflower records...any ideas? They would be helpful....thanks!
Hi misterclaudel. I'm a huge fan of your sets. Which ones are you referring to here that you have?
Yellowsubmarine

Post by Yellowsubmarine »

JPM7756 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:07 pm
misterclaudel wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:45 pm Wish we could as well I have a few good sets and boxsets.....I looking for a place to download The Aftermath Sessions from Mayflower records...any ideas? They would be helpful....thanks!
Hi misterclaudel. I'm a huge fan of your sets. Which ones are you referring to here that you have?
I guess it's not the real Misterclaudel.

Mayflower/Misterclaudel is the same label.
misterclaudel

Post by misterclaudel »

Yellowsubmarine wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:16 pm
JPM7756 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:07 pm
I guess it's not the real Misterclaudel.

Mayflower/Misterclaudel is the same label.
Sorry to disappoint.......
sternla

Post by sternla »

I have around 34 of the Mayflower sets including the aftermath sessions. I think there are 90 titles at last check. Would love to find some more. Maybe a Mayflower archive could be started somewhere. If there are others with things to contribtue we could discuss options as to location and so forth.
zaval80

Post by zaval80 »

I'd say the IORR site ("Hot Stuff" sub-forum) is the logical location for sharing anything Stones-related.