Pink Floyd groups?

General music and other artist discussions.
mitchellmichael

Re: Pink Floyd groups?

Post by mitchellmichael »

Rockclassics wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:53 am On Tuesday morning Pink Floyd released high resolution files of all their albums. So far the thinking is that these are based on the 2011 mastering. There appears to be little to no compression added to these files. Comments on various forums are overall positive. The sound is improved and better than the 2011/2016 CDs of these albums.
Wow. Where can you get them? Their website? I sure as hell don’t give iTunes my money.
Cheers
Mike
Rockclassics

Post by Rockclassics »

mitchellmichael wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:42 am
Rockclassics wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:53 am On Tuesday morning Pink Floyd released high resolution files of all their albums. So far the thinking is that these are based on the 2011 mastering. There appears to be little to no compression added to these files. Comments on various forums are overall positive. The sound is improved and better than the 2011/2016 CDs of these albums.
Wow. Where can you get them? Their website? I sure as hell don’t give iTunes my money.
Hdtracks, Qobuz, 7Digital all have them. You should definitely comparison shop since prices do vary between the sites. Hdtracks also has a 20 percent off code which is OCT20HD. This code does change periodically and this one will expire in a few days.

Also some albums are in 24/192 or 24/96 while DSOTM and The Wall are in 24/96 only.
zaval80

Post by zaval80 »

Be very careful with DSOTM, people reported there are some wrong tracks in the HD set.
Oleg Vostyakov

Post by Oleg Vostyakov »

I think it is also usefull to check out The Verve forums. There are a lot of people who is also members of PF forums (cause both bands were psychodelic)
Scores on The Beatles music- https://musescore.com/artist/the_beatles-129358
The program of training me as a musician: https://musescore.com/courses/music-composition
glami

Post by glami »

Pink Floyd/Andriy Khlyvniuk - Ой у лузі червона калина

hYYps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx2tOCGG4ak