Shrinking BDMV (Blu-ray) possible?

Get help or discuss anything relating to audio/video software & hardware
Albert Grove

Shrinking BDMV (Blu-ray) possible?

Post by Albert Grove »

Hi. I have a BDMV (blu-ray) folder of 30GB size which I want to burn on a single layer (25GB) blu-ray disc. Is this possible? Can I shrink the 30GB BDMV folder? In the past you could do that with DVD Shrink but I have no idea how and if this also can be done with blu-ray.
Thanks in advance.
misterclaudel

Re: Shrinking BDMV (Blu-ray) possible?

Post by misterclaudel »

Albert Grove wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:39 am Hi. I have a BDMV (blu-ray) folder of 30GB size which I want to burn on a single layer (25GB) blu-ray disc. Is this possible? Can I shrink the 30GB BDMV folder? In the past you could do that with DVD Shrink but I have no idea how and if this also can be done with blu-ray.
Thanks in advance.
If Blu-Ray shrinking was possible, it might be though but not at that small of a GB size that's for sure. You'd be better off buying 3100gb Blu-Ray's and burning them that way if possible. Just my opinion.
O1Ghungary

Re: Shrinking BDMV (Blu-ray) possible?

Post by O1Ghungary »

Albert Grove wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:39 am Hi. I have a BDMV (blu-ray) folder of 30GB size which I want to burn on a single layer (25GB) blu-ray disc. Is this possible? Can I shrink the 30GB BDMV folder? In the past you could do that with DVD Shrink but I have no idea how and if this also can be done with blu-ray.
Thanks in advance.
of course it is possible:

https://www.videohelp.com/software/BD-Rebuilder