Creating artwork?

Get help or discuss anything relating to audio/video software & hardware
ianbuckers

Re: Creating artwork?

Post by ianbuckers »

iso74 wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:56 pm Thanks for all the suggestions. Because of the lockdowns i've been listening to a lot more music. I started listening to regularly listen to whole albums for the first time. Usually on my phone going for walks or at home while doing sudokus or sorting through harddrives. Counter-intuitively I was getting a deeper first listen when I was also doing something else. I was trying to learn the guitar again as well, and playing music gives you a different perspective, you can appreciate different things. So now i've been thinking of making some compilations, with perhaps artwork and liner notes.

If I started with the Beatles i'd probably do a box set that would be a musical version of one of those books which tells you how a famous writer or philosopher is a good guide for Life. It struck me while listening to "ATMP" just how many good songs John, Paul and George wrote about Life and the Human Condition.
"It struck me while listening to "ATMP" just how many good songs John, Paul and George wrote about Life and the Human Condition."

John and Paul songs on ATMP??
iso74

Re: Creating artwork?

Post by iso74 »

No, of course not lol But listening to George sing about the Big Questions, led me to think of other songs that John and Paul wrote that weren't just "Run of the Mill" love songs.